Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Calipers just finished from PowderCoating

3K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  SRT8KING300 
#1 ·
So my Baby has been sitting on the lift waiting for my Brembos too be powder coated . I chose Neon Green because I wanted to be different and love the color. Also Got the Big Boy Best out R1 Drilled and slotted Rotors :) All new Stoptech Pads and Brand new Stop Tech Brake Lines ! To Top it off Gonna Brake Flush it with Motul 600 Race Brake Fluid ! Here are the pics of the progress ... It will be done tomorrow evening . What do you guys think so far ? I hope these Beautiful Neon Green Brembos mesh with my Polished wheels! Anyone out here with Green Calipers on the Stock Polished Alcoa Forged wheels ???? Thanks Guys

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
looks super duper!!!

#10 ·
Love the look of the refinished Brembos. Motivates me to refinish my stock red ones. Great work!

#12 ·
Decided to have mine done as well. Complete rebuild and choice of color. Went with a candy cherry and white Brembo lettering. Should look killer against the all black. Hope to have them next week.

#14 ·
Sorry for updating so late but here they are on the BEAST ?

Attachments

#20 · (Edited)
The cooking veins work much better if they are Teflon coated. :wink2:

Reactions: Jfra
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.