Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Extended Warranty Suggestions

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  ltleo 
#1 ·
I had a question about extended warranties. My extended warranty that I bought 6 years ago, just expired and I'm not really feeling the price to extend the contract for another 4 years. The price is $2,538 and if I sell the Jeep before then, I can get a prorated amount refunded. My current warranty company will do 1-2 years, but their price is around $2,200, so I'm not saving anything for a shorter period of time. I was looking for an extended warranty on a year to year basis and at a reasonable price. I'm looking at maybe $1K-$1,500. Maybe I'm reaching or is that too much to pay.

Does anybody have a suggestion on a decent extended warranty company or take the chance and not get a warranty at all? I was looking for a warranty that will cover more than just "Powertrain". I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

#7 ·
Car check is amazing. I have them on all my cars. They extend on all. Plus the price is always cheaper then any other. You pick what parts you want. They cover everything and have amazing customer service plus turn around.

Reactions: Passmg2
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.