Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Front Splitter Options

11K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Sillyhp 
#1 ·
Hey Guys

Does anyone make a front splitter for these trucks? Would there even be any interest if someone did? Something like APR does for the Challengers and Chargers with the adjustable rods would be cool.

:cheers:

#2 ·
There's been interest but iirc it was pricey. There's a BMW splitter that fits our rigs on eBay though.

Are you asking because you may make one?

#5 ·
I do not make one but I probably could. Imagine there's some forum politics though and I would need to be a vendor etc.

I believe I know what you mean though. Its more of a front lip vs a splitter and it goes on a BMW E90 M3. With some finagling it would work on the front of the jeep bumper. I've just always liked the splitter look with adjustable rods. For me it would just be for aesthetics as my jeep is nothing more than a dd but if mounted correctly and designed correctly it could probably be functional :thinkerg:

#4 ·
I think it's still on the FB page if you do a search.

#10 ·
If you would like to sell products on this forum, you will need to become a vendor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.