Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

unsatisfied AAC customers???

985 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Mango 
#1 ·
as a result of receiving Mango's headlights and seeing the shoty work AAC does on our headlight housings I have decided to start this thread to see just how many of us AAC has screwed. this will include any work they have done to our rides. so far i am only familiar with Mango and Deloush? would like to know if there is anyone else out there with a complaint or other comments. I am currently talking with the guys over at AAC trying to come up with a resolution here.

#3 · (Edited)
AAC did my conversions. I had them buy a second set of housings (which they got at a discount), paint the housings, install the halos, and send them back.

Here is what I put in several PM's:

"I think they are a bit on the pricey side...but considering there is no alternative...I figured what the heck.

I paid for a second set of headlight housings - which were 199.00 each.

398 for housings
139 to paint them
199 for the halos
175 for the install
50 in shipping.

961.00 total.

What made it a little over the top was the 398 for the extra housings - I mean, this was almost 1/2 the price. But I figured it was better to have a stock set around for a few years down the road if/when they burn out - even with a 50k hour continuous burn guarantee.

Hope that helps.

-s-"

When I received mine the job was really well done. There was one small area where when they took the housing apart and put it back together it was a bit rough - but it is water tight. This is more a result of the poor grade of the original housing versus their workmanship. You need to consider this when doing anything to the housings.

I have had zero issues and they look amazing. I have them wired into my fogs and my lights are always on auto. No flickering, no dimming...just perfect operation. I'm guessing by reading a few threads I have the new ballasts.

SO...as far as I'm concerned they delivered exactly what was promised. And during the install they were available to answer my stupid questions EVEN THO THEY WERE AT SEMA.

I'm sorry for your troubles, tho. I believe Mangos were the first test, plus - didn't you buy them used?

I'm so satified i'm having AAC do a second set with a different color housing so i can switch them on occasion when I want a different look.

-s-

#7 ·
Good luck trying to get anything out of them. They pretty much don't give a sh*t about their customers. They went weeks without returning my calls or emails, it was only after I contacted the chamber of commerce and BBB that they responded.

I waited over 2 months for my lights.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.