Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Miami Meet - Thursday, July 12th, 2012

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  CHUCKTOWNSRT8 
#1 ·
SSP Miami Meet - Thursday July 12th PM!
TIME: 8:00PM to Meet. 9:00PM Cruise out to Dinner

Okay Ladies and Gents, it's been a while since I've posted about these meets. My apologies. I've been swamped lately. However, they have been going on regularly so I figured I'd bring you all back up to speed.

For those that may have forgotten, SSP Miami is a South Florida Open Car Club (no particular make/model). We are just a group of folks that love our cars, hanging out together, going on cruises, working on our cars together, etc. Just as an example, so far this year we've done the following:

South Florida Cruise and Photo Shoot
Key West Poker Run
Cruise to Naples for the West Coast Muscle Car Club Show
Participated in about four other, formal, car shows.
SSP Boat Day out to Eliott Key
Half a dozen trips to Homestead for Test-n-Tune nights.
Two cruises to Palm Beach International Raceway to run the 1/4 Mile
12 Meets
2 Family Weekends with the kids

In short, we do more than meet every two weeks.

We'd (Well I and the other 15 to 20 Mopars that are already members...LOL) love to have you join us. Come out to meet the club.

Time: 8:00pm

Location: Large open parking lot behind Kendall Cinemas on Kendall Drive – SW 124th Avenue and SW 85th Street

Plan: Meet up at meeting spot then cruise to dinner at 9 pm!

See less See more
#3 ·
You know that ain't true! :D I'm at a school in LA, so no go for me. This needs to be on another day. Thursdays don't work for me! Too far for me to go down an hour away and get up at 5 a.m.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.