Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Miami Meeting - Thursday, June 2nd, 2011

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  luisv 
#1 ·
OK... I am new here and I feel bad that I have not posted on any of the Jeep forums over the past year.... better late than never though.... right?

I have been posting these on a number of Mopar forums over the past 8 months to a year now. Little by little, we've gotten a pretty respectible turn out of Chargers, Challengers, 300's, Magnums and even some Claiber SRT's. On average, we get about 25 to 30 cars at our regualr meets and about a dozen or so are Mopars. Until now though..... I've never reached out to the Jeep community to see if we could get some of you to join us. I would love to hear some Jeeps driving up.... So here it is.......

Speed Style and Performance Miami is a car and truck club in South Florida. Membership is open (no particualr make or model) and completely free. We are basically a group that are car nuts and we get together for events, cruises, drag racing (at local test-n-tune nights), dinners, etc. etc. etc. We meet twice weekly as our regular club meeting... That is what this is about. Again... completely free. We have been posting at a number of Mopar sites for nearly a year.... Below is the most recent post that I have copied here:

The next SSP meeting! Let's get back into our routine and have all the modern Mopar muscle represented! Let's see the 300's, Magnums, Chargers, Challenger, Calibers and now Jeeps. We have had them in all the spec ranges from base models to SRT8's and at all levels of modification. We have not taken many photos as of late but we will (better said, I will) have a camera there.

It's safe to say we have the best Mopar turn out in Miami right now. Come by and join us and make it even better!

The next meet we are going to have is next week on Thursday the 2nd of June.

Get those rides ready to show off. The meet is for SSP Miami. It's an open (no particular make/model) car club in Miami. We meet regualrly and also participate in a number of car shows during the year. We also have a couple of drives/events during the year outside of the club meetings. It's a great group and the atmosphere is really laid back. Best of all.... it's free. There is no club membership fee.

This meeting we'll be discussing:

- Tail of the Dragon Cruise dates have been set. We will have details for those interested in joining us on a cruise up to Tenesee to run the Tail of the Dragon! We will giving some details on that including dates and times.

- SSP Poker Run Final Details. We will be discussing the cruise to the Florida Keys on June 4th. We will have nearly 40 members going in a large number of cars. It's a blast and I would love to see you all. Hit me up with a PM if you'd like details. There is still time to join us on the cruise. We have hotel options for this but you could just do the cruise on Saturday.

- June Track & Photo Dates We have finalized the club photo date at Homestead Speedway. We will be doing this at one of the track's Test-nTune days. I am also setting up something cool for SSP members.... but you'll have to come to the meeting to find out. We take video, share on-board cameras and then put together the videos of the passes from a few angles. We have a blast.

As always, I'll be posting this on at least 5 more dedicated Mopar forums. We should have a good Mopar turnout again! Make sure you're there!

The details:
Date: Thursday, June 2nd, 2011
Time: 8:00 PM
Place: 7040 SW 44th Street, Miami, Florida 33155
Plan: Meet up at the shop (address above) at 8pm, then cruise on out around 9pm to Fuddruckers near International Mall (NW 107th Avenue and NW 19th Street) at about 9:00PM.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.