Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

PA Spotted

40K views 243 replies 28 participants last post by  mondo 
#1 ·
Silver 08-10 model, tinted, exhaust, blonde female driving, plates AWD SRT... who was it and sorry for staring :D

#3 ·
Hershey park yesterday, Black SRT 12-13, borla exhaust and probably more, 392 badge lower left liftgate, NJ plates, white SRT top of windshield, trinity, lowering springs. Hopefully someone on here because it sounded incredible. Need to know what was done to exhaust other than borla!!!!

#4 ·
Black 08-10 Jeep SRT8 wegmans King of Prussia, Pa, anybody on here?

#8 ·
Had the dealership sticker saying sport chrysler, thats in Norristown. What do u do for work?
Tinted and stock

#12 ·
Spotted 2 at the same time in the same place on Tuesday, 3/4 at the Kennett Square WaWa around 5PM. I was gassing up and in a rush to get to the Flyers game. When I was leaving there was a black WK1 parked and as I was sitting at the light to jump on Rt 1 a gray WK2 zipped past. I know it was a couple weeks ago but anyone here recall being in the area that day?

I was in the black WK2 if you saw me.

#13 ·
Silver wk1 at Whitpain Tavern anybody on here?

#16 ·
so many spottings in eastern PA....i think i have seen one other one in the last 2 years....

#23 ·
Where you moving to in may??

#25 ·
G Luck, You can always leave the jeep here on Valley Forge Rd!!! :bye:
lol I just wanted to use that smilie

#39 ·
We always seem to miss each other.... Are you around the one in Blue Bell or West Chester?

#41 ·
Yea mine gets moved once a month becuase I have no freaking liscense. Its killing me.

#43 ·
Yea ive had upper merion on the run for me about 6 times over my boozing decade.... Oops

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.