Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Denver Metro Area Spotted Thread

113K views 919 replies 84 participants last post by  nicor 
#1 ·
Since I have been posting these in another thread I decided to start this:
Cherry Creek today
Red with Oregon plates

#4 ·
Spotted a silver one last week here in Parker with really nice wheels.

#31 ·
it was morning, prob close to 9am.

i saw a silver one a couple weeks ago, it was a thurs night and it looked like someone was playing with a red TBSS and a BMW on Broadway. it was late at night and all three turned on to county line. i was stuck at the light off the highway and couldn't catch up.

#33 ·
Maybe it was me :)

#34 ·
calling all colorado members!!!

all you guys postin up on this thread need to check out cosrtoc.net. it's for us colorado srt members...trying to recruit srt8's since there is nothing but a couple srt8's on the site right now, most are srt4's. we need more representation...that aside when are we all going to have a meet? surely we should compare notes and what not. hard to believe all you guys are that old. lol

#45 ·
all you guys postin up on this thread need to check out cosrtoc.net. it's for us colorado srt members...trying to recruit srt8's since there is nothing but a couple srt8's on the site right now, most are srt4's. we need more representation...that aside when are we all going to have a meet? surely we should compare notes and what not. hard to believe all you guys are that old. lol
Yeah, what Roger said ^^^ :clap:

#35 ·
twice now i've seen a blk SRT GC on University and Highlands Ranch Parkway. last time it looked as if a woman were driving...

Roger, you're going to just have to take the reigns on setting up a meet. i'm sure if you pick a place, date and time they will show up.

#38 ·
Anyone Down For A Meet????

thinking once we get a nice string of warm weather on a weekend we should plan a meet...time to start brainstormin a place to meet up at guys. all those interested let me know, also open to suggestions for a meeting place. i am thinking somewhere south of denver, maybe hooters on colorado blvd?? dave and busters on colorado? i know hoops could easily make those places....let me know

#39 ·
thinking once we get a nice string of warm weather on a weekend we should plan a meet...time to start brainstormin a place to meet up at guys. all those interested let me know, also open to suggestions for a meeting place. i am thinking somewhere south of denver, maybe hooters on colorado blvd?? dave and busters on colorado? i know hoops could easily make those places....let me know
I won't be around this month that much but I could try to make it. Those locations are fine with me. Just let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.