Denver Metro Area Spotted Thread - Page 2 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum
Mountain CO, WY, MT, UT

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 914 (permalink) Old 11-10-2007, 09:55 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
 
veyronSRT8@TTCreations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Castle Rock, CO
Posts: 4,075
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo_speedking View Post
spotted, actually heard first, then spotted Black SRT8 heading north on hwy 85 in Castle Rock. i was leaving Daniels Park when i heard the exhaust first, then i saw the truck. all i have to say is, "MMMMMMM!". AHurst maybe?
perhaps it was me...
veyronSRT8@TTCreations is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 914 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 08:50 AM
Elite Contributing Member
 
speedking1121's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Highlands Ranch, CO.
Posts: 2,063
Thanks: 85
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
i had no idea you were in C Rock, for some reason i thought you were up north? well all i have to say is DAMN!
speedking1121 is offline  
post #13 of 914 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 09:14 AM
Senior Member
 
GC GEEZER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 235
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by veyronSRT8 View Post
perhaps it was me...
Hey VeyRon,
Sure would like to check out your mods sometime. I also have a black 06 with a new Borla S but undecided if I want to add a CIA. Would really like to see the B Woodie and header install. Anyone interested in meeting up someplace on a nice Sunday or Saturday and compare notes? Castle Cafe in Castle Rock has great pan fried chicken on Sundays and we have a reasonably good BBQ place in Parker with plenty of parking if CR is too far South for others who might like to join in. If anyone has a better location and would just like to meet and greet, count me in.

GCGEEZER
Today is the first day of the rest of your life. But, so was yesterday and look how you screwed that up!

06' Black GCSRT, V3 Vortech w/180 thermo, Borla S, stub ant,Tint, RamMedic hood,debadged, SC emblem, etc.
2013 Venom Black Viper GTS
GC GEEZER is offline  
post #14 of 914 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
 
veyronSRT8@TTCreations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Castle Rock, CO
Posts: 4,075
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
yup yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo_speedking View Post
i had no idea you were in C Rock, for some reason i thought you were up north? well all i have to say is DAMN!
just getting the tuning down currently so the beast will run really nice, not that it doesn't now, but you know. where are you located again?
veyronSRT8@TTCreations is offline  
post #15 of 914 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 10:15 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
 
veyronSRT8@TTCreations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Castle Rock, CO
Posts: 4,075
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakley View Post
Hey VeyRon,
Sure would like to check out your mods sometime. I also have a black 06 with a new Borla S but undecided if I want to add a CIA. Would really like to see the B Woodie and header install. Anyone interested in meeting up someplace on a nice Sunday or Saturday and compare notes? Castle Cafe in Castle Rock has great pan fried chicken on Sundays and we have a reasonably good BBQ place in Parker with plenty of parking if CR is too far South for others who might like to join in. If anyone has a better location and would just like to meet and greet, count me in.
pm'd you. just let me know what time works best for you...
veyronSRT8@TTCreations is offline  
post #16 of 914 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 01:12 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
hoops7k's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 178
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by veyronSRT8 View Post
pm'd you. just let me know what time works best for you...
Who installed your headers?

2007 Jeep SRT8: Bwoody, Borla Type S, Headers
1991 Acura NSX:SOS Headers, Cantrell Ais, Taitec Exhaust
hoops7k is offline  
post #17 of 914 (permalink) Old 11-12-2007, 01:35 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
 
veyronSRT8@TTCreations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Castle Rock, CO
Posts: 4,075
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
header install

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoops7k View Post
Who installed your headers?
got a local guy in town, who was just getting his shop opened at the time, to do it. after references from other's around town i finally came across this guy. does good work for a good price. i am not sure he would enjoy doing headers again after the first experience on my ride tho. lol actually i think he might, but prolly would ask for a bit more to do them after figuring out how long it takes. let me know if you are interested and i can talk to him, see if he is ready for another set of headers.
veyronSRT8@TTCreations is offline  
post #18 of 914 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 01:11 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
hoops7k's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 178
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by veyronSRT8 View Post
got a local guy in town, who was just getting his shop opened at the time, to do it. after references from other's around town i finally came across this guy. does good work for a good price. i am not sure he would enjoy doing headers again after the first experience on my ride tho. lol actually i think he might, but prolly would ask for a bit more to do them after figuring out how long it takes. let me know if you are interested and i can talk to him, see if he is ready for another set of headers.
I would defiantly like to know if he is interested in doing another. I have talked to some shops and they will do them but I would rather have some who has had experience. If you could give his phone number and info I will give him a call. Where is he located?
hoops7k is offline  
post #19 of 914 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 09:45 AM
Elite Contributing Member
 
speedking1121's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Highlands Ranch, CO.
Posts: 2,063
Thanks: 85
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by veyronSRT8 View Post
just getting the tuning down currently so the beast will run really nice, not that it doesn't now, but you know. where are you located again?
i'm located in Highlands Ranch but spend a lot of time in Castle Rock, right off of Candle Glow, as thats where our best friends live.
speedking1121 is offline  
post #20 of 914 (permalink) Old 11-21-2007, 04:23 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
hoops7k's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 178
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Black on Colorado and Hampden with a white or silver srt sticker above the mirror.
hoops7k is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"Official" (wink wink) Spotted Thread barho WK1 SRT8 General Discussion 1644 10-26-2014 03:01 PM
St. Louis Mo. Area Thread phenwick Midwest / Great Lakes 5 02-03-2008 06:22 PM
2 GC SRTs spotted in 2 days! Seattle Area ge2 Off-Topic Discussion 2 03-06-2007 06:12 PM
SRT performance shop - Detroit Metro Area? mterlaak7 WK1 SRT8 General Discussion 0 01-26-2007 11:19 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome