Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Drag Racing Qualcom Stadium Aug 28, 2015

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Raymond Bunch 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

Race Legal, street legal drags, will be going on at Qualcomm Stadium on August 28th, this coming Friday.

Gates open at 6pm and ends at midnight. Please bring your helmet, Or one can be rented at the track. If you have a supercharger, turbo or nitrous like some of us here, you'll need a fire jacket to get through tech. If you don't have one, we will hook you up.

Here's some more information from the racelegal website. http://racelegal.com

Ray

Reactions: danielson87
#3 ·
Yeah, I know what you mean. It's HOT there! Last time I was at Irwindale, 2-3 weeks ago, I could only muster an 7.3, and my mph was off by 5mph! I was like, I'm not going back there. Also, those dips at the slow down area almost caused me to wreck once from bottoming out.

I will go to Fontana again on Sunday's tho, when only the street cars are there. This was fun, make a couples passes before it gets super hot, before noon, then drive 100+ miles back home. I'll probably be out there again this Sunday?

Anyhow, It's always a lot cooler here then Irwindale and Fontana. Especially from 8-12midnight. It not unusual for me to run 4-5 mph faster here.

We will have 4 jeeps, couple Hellcat's, and several charger and Challengers tearing it up this Friday if anyone want to come. More the merrier.

#4 ·
Sounds like a great time! I'll bring my Duramax out maybe I can get a few runs in with you guys :cheers:

#5 ·
Cool man, bring that beast out. Always love watching the diesels eating up some rice and other un-suspecting victims. :D

Reactions: STR8_SoCal
#6 ·
I'll be out there with my Jeep. Not racing this time.

Reactions: Raymond Bunch
#7 · (Edited)
Cool, see you there man!

Also, there will be a bunch of guys there at 5pm just to hang out, an hour before the gates open, talk cars, eat some chow, whatever. More the merrier, make it out if you can.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.