Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Bay Area Tuners???

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  1SRT2NV 
#1 ·
Just wondering if there are any good Shops/Tuners in or around the Bay Area. Looking for a place to buy parts, installations and perhaps tuning....

Thanks in advance

#2 · (Edited)
I'm wondering the same. I keep finding wheel shops that do tint and install CAI on Honda Civics. That is NOT high end tuning.

I have been lucky with my BMW because Dinan is local but the SRT gets NO LOVE. Even the Dealers are clueless with performance on SRT's. I recently asked a about performance exhaust and all he could tell me was about new "Purple Oil". What does oil have to do with exhaust?!?

#4 ·
Reach out to JerseyBoy or Diablotoona on here. Both guys will email tunes to you and they are some beast of a tunes too. It will only take them 2-4 times to dial you in if it even takes that long. You will not be disappointed with them.

Reactions: 1SRT2NV
#5 · (Edited)
Yeah with my Subaru there are a few good shops where you could order parts, have them install and get a dyno tune. (GST Motorsports, Speed Element, FFTec Motorsports, etc.) I haven't found anyone that does this for our rides now.

Just even a place to stop by and bullshit all day with people that enjoy cars as much as I do or look at a few of their projects they have going on.

#6 ·
Yep,
I feel the same way down here in so cal, had a Sti WRX that I would have tuned at Yimi sport tuning!!!! But nothing in the way of tuning in this neck of the woods!!! We need help down here!!!

Mack:mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.