Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Any SoCal Jeepers?

19K views 84 replies 24 participants last post by  Kazim7 
#1 ·
Hey guys, been in the mustang scene for years, recently got a 14 SRT. looking to meet new people. Who's from LA? I'm in Cerritos.

-Shant

#22 ·
Do any of you have a Borla S types on a WK2? I want to purchase a set. I had S-Types on my Boss Mustang and they were the best sounding exhaust I had ever heard, however I really want to hear or in person first.

#23 ·
New owner from San Diego. I'm defiantly looking forward to meeting up with other owners sometime. I do race a lot at Qualcomm Stadium so I'm sure it's only a matter of time before bumping into some of the locals here. See ya then.

Ray

#25 ·
So you probably know Derek and Ian...Right?

#27 ·
I do everyonce in a while while racing at Fontana Street Legal Drags. Just an FYI there will be some street legal action going on there towards the end of the month in case you would like to do some TnT.

Also, I will be taking a trip this coming Wednesday to South Gate to pick up my 2013 Kenne Bell 5.0, I just sold to a friend. He also has an 800hp plus Jeep SRT-8. We'll be driving up there together in my Jeep if it's not raining. If your around let me know. We might be able to meet up then. If not we'll catch up some other time.

Ray

#30 ·
Hey, I thought this might be you. lol I wasn't sure at the time, as ChallengerRRR through me for a loop. Get ready for Qualcomm bro. At least I won't be running that dinky air filter. I also will be installing the PTCM. I'me ready to open this thing up already.

Reactions: ChallengeRRR
#33 ·
Cigar,

aFe power developed them. My cat was the development vehicle. I did header with race cats, intake and catback. I am actually going to dyno it this week but I certainly feel more power. Acceleration is more brutal and shifting is way more aggressive. I love it.

No tune yet. I am waiting for a nice stable tune. I'll keep you posted on the horsepower and torque figures.

http://youtu.be/EfmhcL3cCjo

#34 ·
Sounds great bro! I'm sure you'll pick up at least 40-60hp on the dyno with a good tune.

Side note, bring that beast down to San Diego this Friday. We have street legal drags at Qualcomm stadium. There is a LOT of rice to fry:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.