Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Dallas Cars & Coffee

4K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  Lonestar245 
#1 ·
If I'm correct Cars & Coffee is tomorrow 9/6/2014. Anyone want to meet up there and try and secure a spot in the display area for Jeep SRTs?

Big sports and motorsports weekend in Dallas. Mecum Auction, Red Bull Air Races and Cowboys opener....and a Mopar event I believe.

I'm headed to several of these...hope to see some you out there.

#3 ·
I got there around 8:30 and it was packed. I could have weaved my way thru the crowd and found a decent spot but elected to park in the adjacent BMW lot. Not much Mopar it seemed. Mostly Mustangs, Vettes and Lambos. It was hot but fun. Went to Mecum afterwards ....it was much better....Bloody Marys, A/C and lots of amazing cars.

#4 ·
OK, Tom (Texas Venom) and I are going to make an effort to attend Cars and Coffee in Plano on November 1st. I plan on getting there as close to 6:30am as I can. Hopefully I can snag a few spots (that's a big maybe) and leave room for some of our Jeeps.

Let me know if you plan on being there.
Steve

#7 ·
Well, I got there around 6:40 and snagged a spot. Good show, was quite cold around 42 degrees but still a good turnout.

It looks like if you get there before 7am, you have a good chance of getting a spot. Otherwise, you might have to wait until around 9, when some of the first comers are starting to leave.

#18 ·
I purchased my '15 Jeep SRT the end of December '16. It was a totally unexpected purchase- I was looking at pickup trucks. It's also my first MOPAR. So now I have this thing and other than what I read on the net, I don't know a lot about it. I would love to meet some folks who have similar vehicles. Is there any other local gathering of SRT owners/vehicles? Do the Jeep owners hang out with non-Jeep SRT folks?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.