Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Seattle Area Owners Post Up!

7K views 27 replies 9 participants last post by  naterizzle 
#1 · (Edited)
From now on I'll be putting all the events & info inside this thread.

Thanks everyone who came for C&C this morning here's a clip of a nasty 300.

#3 ·
It's about time you got out of that shithole! Lol! Your beast looked tight sitting at Sunset Beach when I was last there Aug. of '12. I live about 18 minutes from Bellevue. A few of us are going to the track tomorrow if you want to join us.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#5 ·
I'll give you my phone number through pm, we have a cars and coffee meet on the 26th I think you'd enjoy. Plus we gather for mod parties now and then. I'll bet it feels good to get her up past 50.

#7 ·
K town is where I'm at! You mean Kirkland right? Look out for a silver jeep with satin black wheels with a red german crest on the rear windows.

#8 ·
If you want we can roll together on the 26th.

#9 · (Edited)
K-town is Ketchikan Alaska, aka "the Rock". There is 13 miles of road going south of town and 18 miles going North, you can't shit in that town without people commenting on what you ate beforehand! Lol

#10 ·
Ahhhhhh....

#12 ·
Awesome man you've been added.

#13 ·
Updated the first post.

#19 ·
Welcome....

#22 ·
Not that I know of. I know we were planning on a spring/summer meet.

#24 ·
Dings in Vancouver, Wa does good work. Whatever you do I would stay away from Carb Connection in Kirkland.

#26 ·
just snagged a 12 CPO SRT8, I'm down in the tacoma area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.