Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Runs Getting Planned????

4K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Regency 
#1 ·
Hello guys and gals. The wife and I are kinda new on this forum and glad to be a part of it. We are located in keizer right next to Salem. We were just wondering if any runs or GTG's are getting planned for the summer. The wife rolls a 07 JGC SRT8 and I roll a 2006 Viper coupe. We noticed you guys do a MT. Saint Helens run. We would love to roll with you guys on some runs. I could prob even get some vipers to roll along if thats ok. Please keep me posted and i will keep an eye one this section for any upcomming runs.

Thanks,
Jeff and Sherry

#2 ·
The guys over on the LXF site organize the Mt St Helens run. It's great fun! Other notable events are Crusin the Gut of Vancouver (third Sat in July) and later, Cruisin the Gut of McMinnville.

#5 ·
Welcome to the forum! We could use more participation in the NW section here. Also the third Sat. I believe is Mopar Nationals weekend at Woodburn, Or. drag strip. It's lots of fun with tons of shenanigans. Most of us who travel from Wa. camp out at the strip for it. It goes Fri. 19th, Sat. 20th, and Sun. 21st. Great fun!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#7 ·
Next time I head down to Oregon we'll have to meet up. Would love to see a Viper.

#9 ·
I would love to but I don't think my mom would approve. One of her friends just got paralyzed from the neck down while he was in his viper so can't blame her. He had just bought the viper too.

#11 ·
It's much appreciated thank you and looking forward to meeting up with you soon. Take care.

#12 ·
Ok guys and gals, Ive been watching on the LX forums and haven't heard anything about the MT. Saint Helens run. I know its in August. If you hear of anything please be sure to post it up. The wife and I would really love to participate in this run. Looks like a lot of fun for all.

#13 ·
I'll keep an eye out.

#15 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.