Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Seattle Area Modern Car Club Start Up

4K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  BobRoss 
#1 ·
FYI for all those in the NW Seattle Area or any others interested...

I would like to start a modern car club with American cars. Of course there would be the traditional officers of the club(pres, vp, tres, etc) and minimal monthly dues to provide a foundation to build on(which would need to be voted on),also so that we could have marketing items like shirts etc so we can attract new members when we are out and about. Other ideas are also the traditional stuff, like monthly or bi-monthly meetings, a cruise night, and fund raising events. It doesn't have to be a big club but the bigger it gets, the bigger the network... Anyways, once I get pm'd or emailed enough interest, I will set up a first meeting to get things started. PM we with a phone if interested or personal email. Thanks

#4 · (Edited)
Thats fine...I dont like dues or membership fees either...I just need to know those who are really interested to give me their email so I can put a date up to vote and to gather the ones interested in forming this club. If most people agree not to pay for the club, thats fine, but officers and dues usually involves one's commitment which leads to a successful club. If there are no officers, who's going to do the work needed. Some or even one person might end up with all the responsiblity...and that would not be fair because others would just sit back and enjoy the benefit without effort. So if you're interested out there, just shoot me your email and show up for the first meeting and we can discuss any ideas and see what works for the majority...I just need 1 or 2 more interested people to set a date btw...hope to hear from you out there!!!!!

#6 · (Edited)
The club is up now...Welcoming "Muscle Company"...For those who were or on the fence, here are some details...No dues, meetings probably once a month on Sat mornings, and open to all ages 18 up...more to come and if now you're more interested PM me...

#10 ·
Is this still going on?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.