Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Pac Northwest Sightings

50K views 275 replies 42 participants last post by  Regency 
#1 ·
Let me say these kinds of threads are nice to meet and greet fellow owners. It is also a great start to putting together a local club of SRT-8 owners and the likes for fun meets. Tug had set up a great meet over the weekend and I would like to add to the success. If we find out who we know we might be able to get 15-20 of us running around for some great drives and fun times.

I will start with the SRT-8 black that I saw on the freeway heading home in the rain on Sunday the 28th. It was in the traffic Jam at 200th in Sea-Tac area south bound I-5. I was driving the Steel Blue Metallic in the left lane.

-Chris

#2 ·
What time? Red calipers, deeply tinted front windows? That whole DES Moines, Burien, southcenter, Renton area is my stomping grounds!

#3 ·
Saw a black SRT8 on the corner of 24th or so in NW Portland last weekend. I was with my GF, otherwise I would have turned around to check it out!

#4 ·
It looked like a late 20's early 30's kinda guy drinking coffee and the front side windows had no tint.

Keep them sightings coming. The more we see the more we can get a larger group going. Enthusiasts unite.

-Chris

#5 ·
Saw one in kent a 2007 undebadge silver, around boing area.
and a black one 2-3 months ago in martin luther king road seattle.(asian dude driving it. he saw me and give me a thumbs up which is cool.)

#6 ·
Saw a red (I think Red Rock) SRT8 at the Fred Meyer's/Burger King parking lot in SW Portland last night. I was getting some groceries and to save gas, I drove my 96 Cherokee instead of my SRT8... I was sad. Lol

#7 ·
I saw a silver going southbound on I-5 in southern Washington, and a black one going northbound on I-5 a little later today. I was in another silver making the round trip between Vancouver and Chehalis. 3 in one day is a good day, no?

#9 ·
I saw 4 black, one silver and a funky SS in Golden Gardens Ballard last weekend. The only question I have is why werent there more? We gotta get the Portland guys and Seattle folks together. On a side note we had the Manager of Goodwin motors who is a certified Ferrari/Porsche guy and his wife stop and chat for about half an hour on our jeeps. He was slightly impressed which considering he manages a car collection with Ferraris, Porches, Lambo's, original Cobra's, COPO's, Yenko's, Stingray's, and Mach Mustangs that thats pretty impressive! Thanks to Mark for inviting Many Keys to view the collection!

#12 ·
saw this one in alki today
license plate = x-gym

#211 ·
X gym is in Downtown Kirkland they got rid of it a while back I think for a modern bllue one

#16 ·
I forgot you are in Skagit county! I own a house in Sudden Valley, ex-Nag is sucking me dry for it though! We gotta get another meet rolling, I crew on the tug like April 19th should be off mid May, so we gotta get something going there abouts. Car show meet or track day?

#17 ·
MANY KEYS= Tugboatchad and others, I'd go for another event, May might work for me then again I'm going in for a Kidney stone procedure in Late April. I'll hope I'm ready to do something in May. I haven't done a thing since our last meet. I suspect that the horses are getting restless out there in the carport! :eek:) I know I am.

M/K

#20 ·
I will be out on Saturday night for a KK run at the Tacoma location with some old buds if anyone is in that area after 10pm.

-CRP

#21 ·
Mortivere do you still have my number from the PM I sent you on the march meet? Im down!

#22 ·
Send me over another pm if you get a chance. I will reply with my cell. I should know more by thursday on how many of what and when. Still working on what the weather is like but my friend just nabbed his turbo install and is itchin to go out. I figure I will drive the GC for I am waiting on a part and new rear tires for my other ride. The group can go from mild to wild so I usually hang back a tad. 28-30 something kids these days. LOL

-Chris

#23 ·
Pm sent Chris. Stoked about saturday!

#26 ·
Krispie Kreme ?

#28 ·
I was just guessing, "Mortivere" will need to let you know for sure. Sorry:)

#29 ·
If the weather is half way decent Krispy Kreme at the Tacoma Mall usually will be pretty packed till about 11pm with a usual selection of cards. I had some friends ask me to go out and thought it might be decent enough by then for some of us to head out. Trying to arrive there between 10:00 and 10:30. I was going to hold out till Thursday to see what the new weather report gives. Nothing else it wouldn't be too bad to head down to one of the local food joints. I think there is a Applebees or whatever on the other side. Will keep things posted.

-Chris

#30 ·
Open for anyone that wants to hang out and shoot some BS. Just show up and hopefully there will be a nice group of people to truck around with. Looking for restaurant suggestions depending on time. This is more of a say hello type introduction and hang out afterwards time allowing.

Time for pull in:10:00pm to 10:30pm and leave whenever
Location. Krispy kreme Tacoma Mall
Attendance so far is Myself and 4 of my other friends and we are coming up from Olympia. If anyone in the area wants to meet up let me know.

Not worried my cell is 360-229-0865.

Hope to see a couple people there.

Weather is cloudy at the moment but I will be going even if it is rain. No one else might show up but it gives me an excuse to get out of the house.

-Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.