Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Pac Northwest Sightings

50K views 275 replies 42 participants last post by  Regency 
#1 ·
Let me say these kinds of threads are nice to meet and greet fellow owners. It is also a great start to putting together a local club of SRT-8 owners and the likes for fun meets. Tug had set up a great meet over the weekend and I would like to add to the success. If we find out who we know we might be able to get 15-20 of us running around for some great drives and fun times.

I will start with the SRT-8 black that I saw on the freeway heading home in the rain on Sunday the 28th. It was in the traffic Jam at 200th in Sea-Tac area south bound I-5. I was driving the Steel Blue Metallic in the left lane.

-Chris

#164 ·
Dang, Dan!! Sorry to hear this. Valve train?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#167 ·
Uhhhh! Sorry you have to go through that.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#170 ·
Old man driving it?

#176 ·
Hahahahaha! Awesome, was it a Jeep? Or maybe just a bunch of different cars?

#180 ·
spotted two wk1's on the way home today. a blue gray one with some darker 22" wheels and a stock looking black one. both on 405 in bellevue at basically the same time. can't think of a time i've been on the same stretch of road with two other jeep srts.

#184 ·
Spotted a beautiful grey WK2 at the Vancouver Mall. Had black 22" rims, tint, maybe more. I was in the WK1 and we both spotted each other and waved and oggled each other's rigs. Good day.

#189 ·
spotted a silver (maybe white) we were both going too fast so couldn't tell the color as we cross each other.. Had HID lighst, going on Hiway 18 towards issaquah, I'm in eastern WA and it was nice to see a fellow jeep srt8 owner right before my destination..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.