Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Pac Northwest Sightings

50K views 275 replies 42 participants last post by  Regency 
#1 ·
Let me say these kinds of threads are nice to meet and greet fellow owners. It is also a great start to putting together a local club of SRT-8 owners and the likes for fun meets. Tug had set up a great meet over the weekend and I would like to add to the success. If we find out who we know we might be able to get 15-20 of us running around for some great drives and fun times.

I will start with the SRT-8 black that I saw on the freeway heading home in the rain on Sunday the 28th. It was in the traffic Jam at 200th in Sea-Tac area south bound I-5. I was driving the Steel Blue Metallic in the left lane.

-Chris

#109 ·
Was just heading home yesterday and was right beside a black SRT8 Jeep with little skulls on the plate covers heading from Bothell to Kenmore... Clean Jeep...

#112 ·
See if you can spot me.......Heading from Vancouver, WA, north on I-5 to Qwest Field in Seattle to watch some high school football. Be at a game from 3pm to about 5pm. Going back to Vancouver afterwards. Might stop at Famous Dave's in Tacoma to eat BBQ (heard it was good) Look for a black SRT8, medic hood, 426TRBO WA rear plate.

#115 ·
Saw a black SRT8 with tinted tails by Bridgeport Village in the Lake Oswego area this weekend... Sunday? I drove behind you for about 2 seconds.

#116 ·
Last week; Red with OREGON license plate

Location; Federal Way

Today; Federal Way; Stock looking 2006 Black

Beep his horn and ask me where I bought my Antenna. :)

Told him about the forum. Hope to see him here soon, cool dude.

#124 ·
Are you the guy that works in eagle? I use to live there I drove by you for a couple miles in my red 05 ram SRT-10 QC before you turned into a business complex. I have seen a red rock in the eagle/meridian area, but its just some old lady thats always smoking in it:eek:.

#118 ·
Spotted A Silver one, on 93rd ave in Tumwater, around noon on Sunday.

#125 ·
No i live in meridian, and go to school at BSU. I have seen a few Ram SRT-10s around. Was actually thinking about trading in the jeep for one but I couldnt let my girl go. I could definitely use a bed but I just love the jeep way toooooooo much!!!

#126 ·
hmmm.....I lived in meridian to and I don't remember seeing you? Do you live S. or N. of the freeway? I was S. I had a Red QC SRT-10 probably one of the ones you saw, kind of hard to miss the bright red brick lol. Another guy I know had a blacked out RC SRT-10.

#131 ·
Saw TWO today: Silver GCSRT8 parked by the Cedar Mill Library. Then, while picking up my son at the bus stop, saw a Steel Blue GCSRT8 in Forest Heights. Anyone here?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.