Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Pac Northwest Sightings

50K views 275 replies 42 participants last post by  Regency 
#1 ·
Let me say these kinds of threads are nice to meet and greet fellow owners. It is also a great start to putting together a local club of SRT-8 owners and the likes for fun meets. Tug had set up a great meet over the weekend and I would like to add to the success. If we find out who we know we might be able to get 15-20 of us running around for some great drives and fun times.

I will start with the SRT-8 black that I saw on the freeway heading home in the rain on Sunday the 28th. It was in the traffic Jam at 200th in Sea-Tac area south bound I-5. I was driving the Steel Blue Metallic in the left lane.

-Chris

#74 ·
Unconfirmed SRT on highway 101 to shelton around 10am then saw a lady doing a u-turn by cabelas around 10:30 in a SBM.

-Chris

#75 ·
Saw a black SRT8 on SE 164th and SE 34th St., Vancouver, WA. Went around block and introduced myself to Rick at the Shell gas station there. He has a stock 2010 model and I invited him to check out cherokeesrt8.com which he is familiar with. I was excited to find another SRT owner in this area!

#77 ·
Came out of my local watering hole in SW Portland - The Tryon Creek Bar - and saw a black SRT8 in the parking lot.... I was confused and said to myself, "did I park there?" Nope, mine was like 20 feet away.

#82 ·
I can't be sure since it was a few weeks ago, but that just might've been me since I often work just off of Interurban. I bought my '06 back in September of last year and it's still completely stock. I'm brand new to this forum. Nice to see there's such a community for us! I think I can still count on only one hand how many other SRT8s I've seen since I bought mine.

#79 ·
I was passing Ford of Kirkland the other day and saw a Black GCSRT8. Stopped in to look, it's an '07 with 28k miles. Lowered, de-badged and tinted tails........price= $39,997, I do believe they need to put the crack pipe down......:eek:

#83 ·
So that was probably you that I saw then.
I usually go through Interudban around 2:30ish in the afternoon.
This is definitely a good forum. People will help and give good advise well 98% of the time.......J/K
Welcome to the forum man.

#86 ·
False alarm. It was for sale by a small used car lot. There's a paper in it that says sale is pending, so we may have a new member soon. Also had a Corsa exhaust on it.

Seattle is pretty awesome. It's way different from LA. I'm here until mid-August.

#89 ·
Parked next to a Silver SRT8 in front of Kiva Gym by Bastyr Univ/ Saint Edwards Park.

JUST BOUGHT MINE! I've had it for about almost a month now. Lovin it! Now I have a list of mods I want to do. Of course exhaust w/ headers and CAI are the first to do. I already have my new springs, I just need to install them.

Any new tips/tricks/meets. Hit me up! I live in Kenmore.

-Papa Jimmy

#90 ·
Welcome from Olympia!

#95 ·
Hey, Kenmore here too!
We should get together and talk! Ive been through some paces with local companies, and may have some insight on some things. ;)

Scott

#92 ·
Im up for a meet.
Just got mine out of the shop for the 1000th time. Finally running awesome... Story coming shortly. :)

Inferno Red
426 supercharged w/9lbs boost

#94 ·
Yea, I DO NOT recomend the supercharger unless you have a perfect tune and or forged pistons. AND then a good transmission upgrade. :) Or you would be living on borrowed time.

#96 ·
A meetup would be awesome. Sucks that I'm only here for another week though. If something can be scraped together for this coming weekend, I'd love to go.

I'm living in Seattle right now.

#100 ·
#103 ·
Funny thing is, we just drove the SRT8 Jeep to St Helens. Would love to make another trip with it!
I guess Ill leave the Supercharged Viper at home this trip.:D

You guys are more than welcome to come up for a Mt St helens run with the NW LX group this Sunday Aug 15th. We invite the vipers out and any other mopar product. Here is a thread with details http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=226340

Would love to see the blown 426 Jeep Scotty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.