Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Pac Northwest Sightings

50K views 275 replies 42 participants last post by  Regency 
#1 ·
Let me say these kinds of threads are nice to meet and greet fellow owners. It is also a great start to putting together a local club of SRT-8 owners and the likes for fun meets. Tug had set up a great meet over the weekend and I would like to add to the success. If we find out who we know we might be able to get 15-20 of us running around for some great drives and fun times.

I will start with the SRT-8 black that I saw on the freeway heading home in the rain on Sunday the 28th. It was in the traffic Jam at 200th in Sea-Tac area south bound I-5. I was driving the Steel Blue Metallic in the left lane.

-Chris

#32 ·
I was sitting in the East lake zoo yesterday sipping on one when a silver Beast rolls down and takes a left to head south on east lake, about ten minutes later a black Beast with black oem type rims comes down the same hill and turns right on east lake to head north. I wonder if either one noticed the brilliant black sitting in the parking lot above the convenience store?

#35 ·
Saw a Silver SRT8 on my way to work today. It was heading North on Boones Ferry Road in the Lake Oswego/SW Portland area, EXCEPT today I was driving my 96 Cherokee to work and not my SRT8. Made me sad, lol.

#38 ·
If anyone makes it out tonight I will be at KK around 10:00pm. Hope to see a couple people out. If you go and don't see me caall me. 360-229-0865 maybe grab some food afterward.

-Chris

#39 ·
Hey Robert. How did that work out with Johan on the tune? Was thinking of doing a custom tune shortly. Did you like the results and since you show it pm me the bad vendor please.

Thanks
Chris

#46 ·
Chris- It was good meeting you! After rolling to Kent and waiting around for a few, I think a few kids who didnt know what the Beast is have found a whole new respect for an SUV! And thats all Im gonna say about that! LOL!

#47 ·
Chad it was good to meet you and look forward to getting a larger group together for an event or drive.

-Chris

#48 ·
Saw a Steel Blue SRT8 this morning at the intersection of Country Club Rd. and Boones Ferry Road in Lake Oswego... Once again, I was driving to work in my Cherokee, not my SRT8.

#50 ·
I Just drove thru Tumwater 20 Min ago.

#51 ·
And another weekend with no luck. Can I say that when you are looking for an SRT-8 you just can't find one. I went from Shelton to Lacey to Hawks Prairie to Tacoma to Sea-Tac back to Tacoma and back home to Shelton and not a sign. There was a craze load of Laredo this and Commander that with a few liberties jumped in the mix. Saw one real nice Wrangler all jacked up and non jeep related but I drove past a jacked up Samurai if you remember those.

-Chrsi

#54 ·
Saw a "soccer-mom" type driving a silver SRT8 on Boones Ferry Road in Lake Oswego/SW Portland this morning.

#55 ·
Saw a steel blue on Barber BLVD in SW Portland this morning parked at some sort of office building on the side of the road.

#56 ·
Just saw a silver SRT8 on NW 21st in Portland with grease pen numbers from the track and a SRT emblem on the front fascia... Gotta be a member here. Too bad I was with my gf and she was driving her Jetta.

#58 · (Edited)
Just saw another black SRT8 in Portland on I5 south between downtown and the Terwilliger exit. Looked to have black powder-coated or painted wheels and was partially or fully debadged... Drove right next to him for a few minutes, but there was too much traffic to have any fun.

#62 ·
lol, first thing I said to myself was, "man that's a dirty SRT8."

#64 ·
I must admit, I carwash mine as the paint is not perfect... swirls and crap. BUT I know a guy who owns a very good detail shop and he assures me that after he details it, it will look better than stock. I plan to do that this summer or fall, and once I do that, no more car washes for me.

#65 · (Edited)
I just arrived in Oak Harbor (Whidbey Island) From San Diego, Cali. My wife is in the Navy . I had to part with my MSRT and now that we are settled in, she has given me the OK to get another SRT, so I pick up The SILVER BULLITT TOMORROW gotta drive down to Lynwood to get it...

Out with the old: MARSALA; MMMM Mustangs, go good with Milk

In with the NEW: SILVER BULLITT

#66 ·
Welcome over here too.

#67 · (Edited)
Thanks...Now seeing I am in the middle of BFE, I need to know the best mods for the Bullitt and whom to get them from. In SoCal I was able to just go to the shops of some of our vendors and pick it up direct...But not now...

Other than the basic mods. Intake, exhaust, Predator, I want to also do the following:

Stubby Antenna:
MyGig: It's an 07 so it doesn't come with the MYGig so I want one.
Big Brake Kit:
HIDS:

#70 ·
Welcome! Whidbey Is. is beautiful. Nice beast!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.