Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Looking for a track

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  JerseyBoy@Stage6 
#1 ·
I need help guys.
My step dad just built a race truck to go race at the salt flats. Unfortunately this year the flats did not have a long enough stretch of salt to run on. He is bummed out but will go next year for sure.
What he would like todo in the mean time is fine a place to do a test run. I know there is the Texas Mile and Miami Mile. Is there anything like that out in the Pacific Northwest that he can test at. He is willing to travel with the car if need be. Ideally he would like something really long like the flats and not more than a day to two day drive. If you guys know where a track or spot let me know.

The truck is a GMC Sonoma with a coyote 5.0 motor in it. Lots of work done to it and the goal is to reach 220mph with it. The trucks name is the saltinator. Thanks for the help guys.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Pickup truck

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Thanks! Maybe they will do it again some time. It won't be another 12 months before the salt flats will be open. Great find!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.