Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Anybody know the 2006 red supercharged SRT8 Jeep for sale in North Bend Washington?

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  maicojoe 
#1 ·
Hello, was just wondering if anyone on here knows or has info on the 2006 red supercharged SRT8 for sale in North Bend Washington? Craigslist http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/ctd/4960474048.html I am thinking of going to take a look at it. I know the shop that last worked on it, but the guy who actually built it, that info and reciepts are lacking. It is supposed to put out 660 to the wheels.....If I get past the initial look, will see if he will let me dyno it at Kirkland Carb Connection. That and a mech leak down and compression test. I have a black 2007 that I bought new, but it is still my wifes daily driver. Just figure it would be quicker, cheaper to buy a done up 10 sec Jeep than messing with our stock one.*Have had our Jeep out to the track many times, still good for 13.3 bone stock with 80k on it.*Thanks in advance, Joe****

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.