Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Body shop recommendations?

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  TurboKR 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

Someone decided to back into me and of course was kind enough not to leave a note at all. So now I'm stuck with the damages. Left rear bumper reflector broke as well as some small cracks in the bumper and paint chip. My biggest concern is that the parking sensors no longer work as well.

I have typically taken my vehicles to RNR in Bellevue for any work but my last experience with them with my parents MDX just wasn't the greatest. So I'm looking for any recommendations now. Bellevue/Tacoma/Seattle. As long as it's prestine work, I'll drive out there.

Thanks,
Jerrin

#2 ·
Wanna come to Canada? Kidding, but my guess is the sensors are fine. If not, you'll know right away because the system will tell you. Don't sweat it too much as it's a comp claim. Whatever it takes to fix, the deductible takes care of. Good luck!

#4 · (Edited)
The work is guaranteed. You could get a loaner then take a quick jaunt to Whistler and do some spring skiing! My shop has done really awesome work on mine. Not sure if your insurance company would buy in though. If it's a cash job, your $ looks pretty good against ours.

#5 ·
BellKirk is where my Jeep is going.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.