Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

New to Forum, Old Jeep owner

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Aussie SRT 
#1 ·
Hi all, I have a 2013 SRT8 Alpine edition. Had a few little niggles with it over the years but not anything you'd probably encounter in another
breed of vehicle. Overall i'm really impressed with the car, i'm sure I don't have to explain to anyone on here about performance etc...
After 96,000 k's one problem has popped up which is the carbon fibre trim above the glove box is started to delaminate. Apologies if i'm
flogging a dead horse here but i'd like some suggestions / advice on how I can fix this little problem. Obviously car is out of warranty so any
advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

#2 ·
We have a documented USA solution but I don't know how that would translate into Australian.

#3 ·
I have been fighting jeep for 3 years on this matter and some other issues. They just keep stuffing me around! I am out of warranty and that becomes their fall back every now and then but i remind them Australian consumer law covers me for atleast 7 years so if it is damaged from a manufacturing point of view not wear and tear then they are required to fix it! I will update when i get a resolution! By the way Jeep Australia charge $1500 for that one piece of carbon trim above the glove box

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.