Jeep Cherokee SRT8 Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Bulb Models! New XML2! Match OEM HIDs - Cherokee SRT8 Forum
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-05-2014, 08:48 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Arrow Jeep Cherokee SRT8 Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Bulb Models! New XML2! Match OEM HIDs

Cherokee SRT8 Fog Light LED Bulbs

We carry LED bulbs for replacement of your fog lights, in all major sizes. They are available in HP, XP, and XML styles. This will make your SRT8's fog lights a nice bright white that closely matches factory HIDs! Just simple plug and play, replace the bulb and you are good to go!

We carry the brightest, highest-quality bulbs at the lowest prices. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. And we do not raise prices to astronomical levels- We're breaking that market trend, and offering you great, low prices, every day. These LED bulbs are designed by us here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Diode Dynamics offers several brightness options so you can choose what fits you best. These options are listed by the design and the lumen output of each bulb, compared to the factory bulb.

HP48: 265 lumens. Slightly lower brightness than factory.

XP80: 510 lumens. Similar brightness to factory.

XML2: 1410 lumens. Much brighter than factory. These are bright!

*XML2 is available in 3000K Yellow / 4000K / 5000K / 6000K Color Temperatures

Bulb Design

HP48: This bulb is designed with 48 Epistar 3014 LED chips. Thanks to the cap on the top, the light from this High Power Bulb is shined backwards and away from the bulb, not straight out. This means the output is excellent, because it uses the vehicle's housing completely, which then shines the light much more uniformly.

XP80: Each of the four sides of this bulb contains three 5W-rated chips, and the top is fitted with four more, under a projector lens. This is the brightest self-contained automotive LED bulb on the market, and is housed in an aluminum casing with a textured finish for maximum heatsinking properties.

XML2: NEW! Two opposing genuine CREE XM-L2 chips, driven at high power by self-contained regulator unit, in an attractive cast-aluminum housing. Fully waterproof, non-polar, modular design.

These bulbs are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all modern vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your Cherokee SRT8).

All of our products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Click below for more info or to order:

1999-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2010-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Click below for more info or to order:

1999-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2010-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email contact@diodedynamics.com or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Diode Dynamics; 05-19-2016 at 08:03 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-05-2014, 08:51 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

post #3 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-05-2014, 01:35 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

post #4 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-19-2014, 09:29 AM
Rob

I just thought I'd jump in and say that I love these. They look VERY nice and match my HIDs almost perfectly. Plenty bright as well. I'm really glad I went with these.

Diode Dynamics likes this.

-'07 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - Procharger D1 - 80# Injectors - Walbro 405 - Dayco Tensioner - Red Race Valve - Diablo Trinity - Blue Tops - Jannetty Tuned - Jet 180* Tstat - 6000K HIDs - Diode Dynamics XML2 Fog LEDs - 9" DVD Headrest Monitors - LED Interior Lights - Nitto 420s Tires - PB 1/4 time 11.66 - 0-60 3.62<BR>
<BR>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rob For This Useful Post:
Diode Dynamics (09-19-2014)
post #5 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-19-2014, 09:48 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Looking good!!!

Thank you for posting pictures

Have you taken any nighttime shots yet?

Nick C.
post #6 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-20-2014, 07:43 AM
Major Contributing Member

Im looking to match my fogs with oem hid headlights on my 09 jeep srt. Which led fog light bulbs do you recommend?

2009 BRILLIANT BLACK JEEP SRT8-HHP Forged 6.1 / Stage II Cam / Vortech / STAGE 6 FMIC KIT/ 17% OD pulley/ OBX Headers / Magnaflow Catback-reso delete/Stage 6 Tips /PTCM/SHR/ FTI/ ATI / R1 Concepts Crossed/Slotted / Eibach Springs / 6k HID lows/fogs / Rear LED's / TLS Rear Harness / PML Diff cover/ Bwoody Endlinks, Panhard Bar, Control Arms/ QA1/ Motivos 275/315 W/ Nitto NT 05 275/315 S

2015 WHITE JEEP OVERLAND
2008 BLACK ESCALADE EXT

Brian
post #7 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-20-2014, 09:26 PM
Senior Contributing Member

while i dont have this particular vendors products installed on my jeep i can tell you that the xp80 style may be brighter than the stock fogs the light isnt focused at all and actually is way more scattered this can be seen in the comparison pictures above. To give you an example of what i am saying with stock fog lights you could actually drive at nite with fogs only, i cant do that now with the xp style. they do look better now though as they are a much closer match to the factory hids color.Now on the other hand i have the xml2 type installed in the high beam position and they are very brite. Im not sure if the xml2 style will fit the fogs and if will create too much heat but if it does and dosent melt the lenses i would think that would be the way to go. my only concern was having the cooling fan in the bulb mounted that low. Perhaps the vendor will chime in withg some answers good luck.

OK so i just watched your video and i see there is no fan exposed thats very good, better than what i have, wish i could justify purchasing bulbs when theres nothing wrong with mine.

some stuff, and some other stuff

"knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing to not put them in a fruit salad"

Last edited by kennzz05; 09-20-2014 at 09:31 PM.
post #8 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-22-2014, 08:10 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btelander View Post
Im looking to match my fogs with oem hid headlights on my 09 jeep srt. Which led fog light bulbs do you recommend?
We will have the XML2's in 4300K by the end of the month, those will be a 100% perfect match with your factory HIDs.

They are currently being offered in 6000K, which is a nice crisp white

Nick C.
post #9 of 67 (permalink) Old 09-22-2014, 08:15 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennzz05 View Post
while i dont have this particular vendors products installed on my jeep i can tell you that the xp80 style may be brighter than the stock fogs the light isnt focused at all and actually is way more scattered this can be seen in the comparison pictures above. To give you an example of what i am saying with stock fog lights you could actually drive at nite with fogs only, i cant do that now with the xp style. they do look better now though as they are a much closer match to the factory hids color.Now on the other hand i have the xml2 type installed in the high beam position and they are very brite. Im not sure if the xml2 style will fit the fogs and if will create too much heat but if it does and dosent melt the lenses i would think that would be the way to go. my only concern was having the cooling fan in the bulb mounted that low. Perhaps the vendor will chime in withg some answers good luck.

OK so i just watched your video and i see there is no fan exposed thats very good, better than what i have, wish i could justify purchasing bulbs when theres nothing wrong with mine.
Please feel free to send us a PM when you get a chance

Thanks,
Nick C.
post #10 of 67 (permalink) Old 10-15-2014, 02:16 PM
Major Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics View Post
Do you carry matching fog LED's yet? PICS?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode