2011 Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty: Black Ops Edition Priced from $30,625 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum
Cherokee SRT8 News This section contains news relating to the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 as well as site news. Only administrators may START threads in this section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 09:15 AM Thread Starter
2011 Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty: Black Ops Edition Priced from $30,625

Unlike the eternally delayed GranTurismo series, the latest installment of the Call of Duty video game series is set to drop this year and to help promote its launch the folks at Activision Publishing, Inc., the distributor for the game, have partnered with Jeep for some creative cross-promotional marketing. The result of the 2011 Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Looking seriously badass, this special edition Jeep Wrangler isn't all that different from the standard model, sporting a set of mineral gray wheels with 32-inch off-road tires, Moral taillamp guards, a Mopar fuel door, a blacked-out exterior and a few CoD logos.

Chrysler will offer the Jeep in both the four-door Unlimited trim and two-door model, priced at $33,500 and $30,625 respectively.

Plus, you also get long list up upgrades included in the updated 2011 Jeep Wrangler.

More: 2011 Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty: Black Ops Edition Priced from $30,625 on AutoGuide.com
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 09:23 AM
I never have liked the 4 door wrangler. Just looks strange to me.

Pricey too for this model. I would just by the regular model, put all the extra money in mods and get BT to make me a black ops badge if I really need one.

2012 Jeep GC SRT8 Mineral Gray (wife's Jeep)
2010 Inferno Red Jeep GC SRT8
2006 Nissan 350z Roadster
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 07:50 PM
Senior Contributing Member
This is th first time that JCD came out with a car that represented an entertainment object.
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode