SRT Chat Session @ CaliberForums.com - 4/16/08 (Wednesday) from 6pm to 8pm EST. - Cherokee SRT8 Forum
Cherokee SRT8 News This section contains news relating to the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 as well as site news. Only administrators may START threads in this section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 05:19 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member

SRT Chat Session @ CaliberForums.com - 4/16/08 (Wednesday) from 6pm to 8pm EST.

The next SRT Engineering chat session is scheduled for Wednesday, April 16th (Wednesday). The session will run from from 6pm to 8pm EST and will be at the Dodge Caliber Forum.

The topic of discussion will center around the Caliber SRT4, but questions on all SRT vehicles are accepted.

A thread has already been created and will be unlocked a few hours prior to the chat session at which time you will be able to start posting your questions. A direct link to the thread is here: http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/...ad.php?p=82440
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 04:49 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Bumping to top making sure everybody knows.

If you have a question to ask and can't make the chat session post it up and somebody will try to get it on, right now I see the thread is open which is unusual post your questions now!

Jeff

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled people make poor decisions and reach erroneous conclusions, but their incompetence denies them the metacognitive ability to realize their mistakes.

"I'm a greedy old man. Life's been good to me, and I want some more of it."
John Wayne
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 05:57 PM
Elite Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown7 View Post
Bumping to top making sure everybody knows.

If you have a question to ask and can't make the chat session post it up and somebody will try to get it on, right now I see the thread is open which is unusual post your questions now!

Jeff
Dear SRT Engineers,
Does the fact that I have changed EVERY driveline component imaginable have ANY effect on my extended warranty.
LOL.
Bill
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 06:05 PM

" Dear SRT engineers why was I told directly & sternly from chrysler not to drive my srt with the traction control off unless it was under the conditions as stated in the owners manual i.e. snow/slush/mud" ?....Oh and when I did drive with the traction off my car made heavy vibrating noises that were within "spec" so now when I drive with "trac off" next winter can I expect the transfer case to implode as my wheels spin to get out of the driveway ?
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 06:05 PM

" Dear SRT engineers why was I told directly & sternly from chrysler not to drive my srt with the traction control off unless it was under the conditions as stated in the owners manual i.e. snow/slush/mud" ?....When I did drive with the traction off my car made heavy vibrating noises that were within "spec" so now when I drive with "trac off" next winter can I expect the transfer case to implode as my wheels spin to get out of the driveway ?"
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 06:06 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuilderBill View Post
Dear SRT Engineers,
Does the fact that I have changed EVERY driveline component imaginable have ANY effect on my extended warranty.
LOL.
Bill
HAHAAHAAHA

They couldn't replace the parts with even "equal to or better than" in quality.

J
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 06:06 PM

........duplictate/
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 06:07 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorecko View Post
" Dear SRT engineers why was I told directly & sternly from chrysler not to drive my srt with the traction control off unless it was under the conditions as stated in the owners manual i.e. snow/slush/mud" ?....When I did drive with the traction off my car made heavy vibrating noises that were within "spec" so now when I drive with "trac off" next winter can I expect the transfer case to implode as my wheels spin to get out of the driveway ?"
Good One!
Go post it!

J
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 06:13 PM

^ done - i'm sure it'll be another question that will be ignored...actually i bet every transfer case question will be ignored.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 06:48 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

On my behalf too ask why a brand new Jeep's Transfer case with 5,000 miles is toast already
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode