Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

My 2014 Cummins.....

12K views 74 replies 20 participants last post by  mondo 
#1 ·
Picked up a new truck last month. Been doing little things to it for now. Gonna put leveling springs up front and throw some 35's on 20s under it. Spray in bedliner and bak roll x tonneau cover getting done this week. And probably get the bumpers painted too....i dont like chrome......haha.

Now I just need to find a trailer......:D

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
A trailer is on my list also.

Reactions: mondo
#4 ·
Congrats!!!

#7 ·
Nice!!!!! Sweet ride Mondo!

#8 ·
Nice truck! I'm not a big fan of chrome either but it must be an expensive option. No one on the truck forum want to trade + $?

#10 ·
View attachment 86953

Awesome truck mondo!

I have the same one. Best automotive purchase I've ever made. You need to join the autoguide cummins forum. Good people over there too.
I did hid s on mine. I'm looking to do a 2" level on front with 20s.
Have you seen the Thuren leveling springs? Im probably going with that setup. And of course black wheels.....lol.

#11 ·
Congrats Paul! you gonna start towing the Jeep to races?

#18 ·
Thanks. Yeah, once I find a trailer and some money.....lol
Good choice on going with Thuren. He's a personnel friend of mine, great dude and a great product. You'll be very happy.
Cool! Can you get me a hook up!....hahaha. I have exchanged a few emails with him, seems like a nice guy. I just need to get off my ass and order....lol.
very nice truck. What kind of trailer are you looking for? I had mine custom made from Middlebury Trailers.

Thanks Matt. Thats a badass trailer! Ill probably have tosettle for a open one for now.....lol
love it... I have Thuren springs and a set of 20's on my dually. Your biggest obstacle is going to be the emissions, ever since the EPA cracked-down on dually tuners that can delete the DPF's and Urea injection systems, its been hell trying to get power out of the newer models.
Thanks! How do youlike the springs? Yeah, have been reading about the deletes possibly might be a thing of the past......but I hope not!
Sorry to jack your thread paul. It has the rubber floor with e track in the floor and walls. 3' extension on the lift gate and it has a lift gate in the front V for a golf cart or snowmobile/4wheeler. I haven't put my jeep in it yet but my old QC ram 1500 4wd fit in it and I've towed my 56 chevy pickup a few times. Lets just say getting the 56' pickup in is a challenge. Its a tight fit and its not fuel injected = no fun. I wish it was 6" wider inside the wheel wells. My jeep will probably fit a little better as its not as wide as my 56'.

No problem man, I love that thing!
Beauty, congrats on the pick-up! (literally lol)
Thank you!,

#13 ·
very nice truck. What kind of trailer are you looking for? I had mine custom made from Middlebury Trailers.

#16 ·
Sorry to jack your thread paul. It has the rubber floor with e track in the floor and walls. 3' extension on the lift gate and it has a lift gate in the front V for a golf cart or snowmobile/4wheeler. I haven't put my jeep in it yet but my old QC ram 1500 4wd fit in it and I've towed my 56 chevy pickup a few times. Lets just say getting the 56' pickup in is a challenge. Its a tight fit and its not fuel injected = no fun. I wish it was 6" wider inside the wheel wells. My jeep will probably fit a little better as its not as wide as my 56'.

#15 ·
love it... I have Thuren springs and a set of 20's on my dually. Your biggest obstacle is going to be the emissions, ever since the EPA cracked-down on dually tuners that can delete the DPF's and Urea injection systems, its been hell trying to get power out of the newer models.

#17 ·
Beauty, congrats on the pick-up! (literally lol)

#19 ·
Bought some 35" nitto trail grapplers a couple months ago to get me by for a bit. And flush bed cover , couple other little things. First pic.
Then decided that's not enough....lol. Bought some BMF Rehabs, 22x10.5...-25 offset, pvd chrome. Figured to change it up to chrome. My tires showed up today, Nitto trail grapplers, 37x13.5x22. Now I'm just trying to figure out what lift I want to go with.

Attachments

Reactions: J&D's SRT's
#24 ·
We got some, but I don't think it's over. Sun into Mon calls for more.

Snow plow would be nice. But not as fun as using the JD.......lol

#30 ·
The power wing plows are amazing, you will absolutely love it....

Attachments

#32 ·
Sticker price was 53, paid 43... it was all through work... I love that dodge front end and that 8.4 screen.. lol

#34 ·
Not sure if we do with work, We only deal with Brian Hoskins Ford, and in 2011 Ford had a buy back of 1999 to 2003 for Windstars, we had 3 from being in the auto parts business and took them up there plus we just always dealt with them, and They gave me a crazy trade in price on my 2005, But I see the videos of the Ford being the worst with the frame support and it kills me because I really beat this thing down, LOL

#36 ·
Chrome is what auto designers use when they don't know what else to do.
Nice truck! Time for some Banks power!!!

#37 ·
Thanks. Was going to go with black wheels and storm trooper it. But figured to go with chrome to change things up from what the norm has been for awhile. Still going to color match the bumpers and mirrors. Going for a "clean" look.
EFI live was just released for tuning options and deleting it.....hehe

#38 ·
Chrome wheels are okay. It's the chrome everywhere else that is to much for me. I like your storm trooper idea. My next Harley will be storm trooper style.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.