Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Silly's twin turbo adventure!

92K views 634 replies 53 participants last post by  Sillyhp 
#1 ·
Ok guys im new here and haven't properly introduced myself yet. My name is jesse when growing up many friends and family called me silly. I raced semi professional motocross. And even got my pro liscense and was gonna race supercross the following season. Got ejected out of a car at 80 MPh and lived to wrench again. I lost my career that day but because of that accident I met my beautiful wife and we now have two kids and own a thriving business. When I stopped racing 2 wheels I picked up racing 4 wheels. And have built and races some serious hp cars.

I had a wk1 jeep that was making every bit of 800hp but was stolen and I've wanted another jeep ever since. I finally picked up a 2012 jeep srt. I went with a 2012 because I didn't wanna mess with the trans on the 14 and up. I know they will figure it out but on such a high hp build my year is great. It's in pristine condition and I love it.

The first thing I did was start making calls. Skip and demon is doing my built forged 392 with diamonds pistons and thiteks. I've reached out to bill and hese an awesome dude and I will be grabbing a super pro and converter from him. I'm doing two precision 64/66s for the turbos. I was gonna go with the 67/70s but with the 64s I will be able to make every bit of 1250hp. My jeep.is getting torn down as we speak and we're finding plumbing routs to be the first top Mount twin turbo wk2 that I kno of. I will be updating this thread every time I hear something. I'm very appreciative for all that have helped me with this monster and are helping. As for the cherokee srt members u guys are very knowledgeable and I'm proud to be a part of this forum!

See less See more
#6 ·
Looking Good!!! You are in good hands with Skip and Bill!

#7 ·
I gotta admit I've probably called skip a few more then a few times haha. Hese been excellent to deal with and kept me on the right track. Hese great. Bill was also excellent to deal with. Called me and spent 20 mins on the phone going over everything with me. It's great that we have these guys waiting on us. Would highly recommend either of them.

#11 ·
Subscribed!

#20 ·
Yeah all custom fab for the plumping and moving of electronic for the placement of the turbos. I have three wallboro 255 and a for fuel hat with -8 feed and a -6 return. I may switch to two 450 pumps tho. They are quieter. Yes we are doing custom headers as well and custom monster untercooler.

#23 · (Edited)
Stage 6 did exactly what ur saying behind the radiator but it looks tight. That was my original plan to do something like the picture below. It may be to tight. The front of the car is off an were toying with different routes now. I just hope we can figure a top Mount location out. I was gonna replicate exactly that mounting location on the pic below. Sorry stage 6 not trying to jack ur mounting location but it looks amazing

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.