Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Nitto NT 420S 285/50R20

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Ssbuilt808 
#1 ·
Has anyone tried the Nitto NT 420S in a 285/50R20? It's slightly narrower than stock but it seems like this might be a viable alternative.

#3 ·
certainly a cool looking tire and I like the non-directional combined with the 460 treadwear...should last nicely but at the expense of performance....I would think they would wallow a bit being 50's and an H speed rating... .8" taller and .4" narrower wonder how they look ?

#4 ·
I had those on my 2008. I liked em. They are pretty noisy tho as they wear, and they wear pretty fast. Awful if you need to drive in snow. I went with the Motivos after that, and they were better, totally quiet till the end, and even with the staggered setup I got 45k miles out of them.. Neither fit the wk2 though. Why not just go with the Yokos? Really hard to beat given the limited options. I am on my second set.

#6 ·
I had those nittos my 420s 285/50/20 on my old 2014 f150 Roush FX2 pushing 485whp. I love them and look super good also. Not sure if you guys are into the diesel trucks racing but lots of them are running nittos or Toyos.. but I loved the look and performance for these tires also works great in wet conditions too. As far a wear not to sure because i only had them for 5000 miles and it still looked new. I really wish they had the 295/45r20 also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.