Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

12 SRT8 with Savini BM14s

2K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  300chris 
#1 · (Edited)
Bought these over the summer but then we bought a house and fixing it up has consumed my life so I never posted.

These are 22x10.5 +32 offset all four corners. The rears stick out more than I like, maybe 3/4" from stock. But given I'm running the 305/35/22 Pirellis, which are more difficult to find than a unicorn puking bitcoins, I wanted to be able to rotate them. Savini said they could only make them up to +36, but if you wanted flush you would need to figure out how to get it to probably +44 in the rear. The +32 in the front is perfect.

The first photo in the parking lot is with the RM aggressives. I had rubbing on all four corners. I tried a 1/2" spacer between the spring and the perch in the rear and it didnt help. The amount of negative camber you'd have to run in the front didnt make it worth it. I swapped to the Eibachs for 12s and 13s. I'm OK with the front but I hate how high the rear is. I may buy the 14+ Eibachs for the rear in the spring to see if that will bring it down another 1/2".

I have my stockers back on with winter tires so I cant grab anymore pics until the spring.

Thanks
Chuck

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
One of the best I've seen on a wk2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
Looks good... Fit the Jeep nice!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.