Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Velgen VMB5 22 x 10.5

29K views 65 replies 34 participants last post by  GerryC 
#1 ·
Wheels: Velgen 22 x 10.5 with ET35 in Matte Gunmetal
Tyres: Pirelli 305/35/22

Stock suspension.

Dealt with Velgen directly via email who were fantastic answering all my queries (I'm in Australia, so had to be sure of a few things before ordering). Their customer service really was excellent.

For anyone in Australia (Brisbane/Gold Coast/Sunshine Coast) who wants wheels for their SRT I can recommend Stylish Wheels at Slacks Creek. I dealt with Brendan who ordered the wheels for me. He knows his stuff with correct offset, TPMS, etc as he has done a few SRT's. Called me as soon as the wheels arrived and booked me in for fitting. Had new black lug nuts ready to go, changed over the TPMS from my factory wheels, and I was in and out in no time.

Dan

See less See more
#5 ·
Looking good!

#8 ·
That looks awesome! Are they run flats? How much does each weigh? Looks fantastic, I will look up and see what diameter that tire is. I have to get new tires for the tires.
Tyres aren't run flats, and I don't know how much the wheels weigh. I think the overall diameter is basically the same as factory - 30.5 inches compared to 30.4 inches.

Dan

#10 ·
Nice setup, I'm running the same. I think I would have loved the matte gunmetal as well but they were not available when I got mine so I had mine custom painted.
Great wheel, great company.

@passmg2 this tire is the closest size you will get to the match the dimensions of the stock tires. Rides better than the stock runflats in my opinion as well.

#13 ·
Very nice.....

#52 ·
The 22x10.5 is the only setup that will fit the WK2 at this point, at least in terms of bolt pattern and offset. I've been searching like hell trying to find a decent set of 20s but with these, no dice. I even spoke to people from Velgen who confirmed that size is the only one that will fit. The 305s are nice but with such a limited choice, I can't justify Pirelli's price and I have heard a lot more negative reviews on the Lexani's than positive. If you go with these wheels, be careful on price. I've seen these go for as high as $2300. That's outrageous for a cast wheel. Retail the most these should go for is $1800. Just my two cents boys.

#18 ·
Love these wheels man! Excellent choice!
Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Rim

#21 ·

Attachments

#29 ·
The change from the stock runflats on 20s to these 22s with 305s are pretty much the same if not smoother.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.