Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

deAutoKey Interior LED Swap and Reverse Lights

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  14TTU 
#1 ·
When I bought my SRT, the PO had gone through and removed all of the LED that they could prior to trade in, so the only lights inside the vehicle were the two map lights on the overhead console.

After seeing Bswat's interior light swap I decided to go with deAutoKey. Couldn't be any happier with the results, maybe it's because I lived in darkness before, but the LEDs are very bright and have a great color. The LEDs themselves are made extremely well and they have labeled all of the LED for its specific location in the vehicle.

The reverse LEDs are fantastic as well, I don't have a picture, but their website has Bswat's pictures or you can check out his build thread.

All in, the kit ran me $165 after the 15% discount. If you are concerned about cost, you could skip out on the reverse lights. The folks at deAutoKey shipped the items out same day and provided me with tracking info and free shipping.

I ordered some gel film to color the map light which matches almost perfectly as you can see. Next steps are to cover the blue lights in the doors to see if I can make them red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.