Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

show me your aftermarket rims

20K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  patrickmurray 
#1 ·
I'm looking to mount my winter tires on to the stock black chrome spiders and I'm looking for ideas for summer rims. I need tires this spring so i might as well change things up.

I'm keeping the 20's and stock tire size, don't want to go any bigger and would also prefer a black rim. I have a line on black spider repo's but want to see what others have come up with

thank's

#5 ·
They aren't 20s nor are they black ;) I went with a brushed the dark smoke clear. They change from almost bright silver to dark grey sometimes to bronze...
^^^ What He said LOL ^^^ I Went with the 22x10 Niche Milans

Attachments

Reactions: Mohpar
#15 ·
KOWSRT on instagram just picked up the first set of Velgen Classic5s in 22x10.5 ET35, wrapped in Nankang SP-7 High Performance All Season 295/35/22

I just wanted to chime in here and say that I reached out to KOWSRT on IG and to say that he's a good guy is an understatement. I wanted Velgen wheels like his old ones, that a few of the other guys are running on their white Jeeps here, and he was more than helpful. He's a down to earth guy who fields hundreds of these direct messages a day, and still takes the time to respond to those who are serious. He helped me purchase my wheel, tire, spring and bolt setup. And every time I ping him with a new question about his ride, he still responds.

For anyone thinking about going with Velgen wheels, or another product / company he reps, I can't recommend him enough. He called me and walked me through everything - including the direction of the springs and we already have a whole thread for that on here! It's also just a great IG to follow. I'll post photos once I have everything set up.

#9 ·
This is why your comment has me confused (random internet pic)

#10 · (Edited)
My guy at Vossen told me they didnt do them. I had the cv3s on my audi for a time. Not sure what to tell you with that pic...I for sure wouldnt run a cast wheel on this pig but thats just my opinion.

Found the guy with those..he was asking 4500...not sure ive ever seen a set of cv3s sell for that...my audis were like 2500 or something. I know the vps series jacks the price alot but they are forge monos...

http://www.***************/f97/sold-vossen-cv3-22x10-5-cf-pxr-front-diffuser-73371.html

#16 ·
velgen wheels VMB5 22x10.5 custom gloss painted wrapped in pirelli Assimetrico 305/35/22
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Wheel

#24 ·

This is my 2014 JGCSRT. Currently on WK1 wheels w/perreli scorpion ice/snow tires. Summer wheels are 22" Custom Nutek 3 piece forged wheels powdered coated centers, chrome lip and powdered coated inner barrels with Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimetrico 305/35/20 tires.

Attachments

Reactions: CLStech
#29 ·
My 20" size XO Veronas were, I believe, offset 38mm. I think that is very close to the stock offset but don't recall that exact measurement. 35mm maybe but I know that is on other posts here or on the web if you search. My 20" looks, to me, like stock in terms of how it fits under the wheel well. 22" look even better but the roads near me suck so I wanted that extra sidewall of the 20".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.