Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Quad Exhaust Diffuser (American Made)

16K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  Passmg2 
#1 · (Edited)
I spoke with a company that makes a pretty large variety of body parts for the Jeep, Sarona. They are located in New York & they seem to make some quality pieces that require little prep work to paint & install. I will be ordering my front chin spoiler from them soon & called to inquire about their interest in making a rear quad tip diffuser similar to the Renegade Tyrannos diffuser. They would be interested in doing it, but need a vehicle to test fit it on. I live in New Orleans, so unfortunately I can't really lend them my vehicle. Would there be any interest in getting Sarona to make pieces such as the quad exhaust tips diffuser that are currently only made by Renegade Russia? I am highly interested & this would cut down on shipping cost & decrease the cost of prep for the body parts.

Here's their website: Sarona - Custom Car Body Kits

They are located at: 70-55 Queens Blvd., Woodside, NY 11377, USA

So, if anyone would want to be the test fit vehicle for them, they're up for producing these parts.

Here's the rear diffuser that I am speaking about:

We can also get them to tweak it some to as we please I'm sure. The current diffuser Renegade makes doesn't actually fit dual 5" tips, but it seems dual 4.5" tips fit perfectly without rubbing or having to be installed slightly lower. Let me know.

I'm sure they would also be interested in making quality spoilers for the SRT Jeep as well, such as the rear spoilers Renegade makes. Again, this would be American quality fiberglass; therefore, prep work would be minimal & all of their parts already come primed anyway, so shipping costs & prep work will be greatly reduced.

See less See more
#17 ·
I've got a Sarona hood on my SRT and the quality is really good. My body guy said there was minimal prep work to do before painting it. I would buy with confidence from these folks...

TA

Reactions: Passmg2
#18 ·
Just an FYI on all these quad tip threads. I am currently in the process of getting some installed. My jeep has a tow package installed and it blocks the inner exhaust pipe. It's still getting installed as I am now too far deep into it to back out but it's allot of work for anyone with the tow package looking to run quad exhaust. Will post photos next week of final product. This is on the Russian made valence.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

#29 ·
Get on the quad exhaust list. I have 2 more rear valences. Sold 1 thus far and have 2 left. If anyone is interested. I only want to sell one though as I want to keep the other as a backup if my tips melt the current one.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Passmg2
#31 · (Edited)
I haven't really paid close attention to the difference in intake temps. Seems better. I know it's better than having my filter suck air in right beside my headers. Now, the air filter is huge and it is not all that low. I wouldn't say much lower than stock as the stock box draws from the bottom. The good thing about the way it is now is that it is out in front more and has to be getting better (cooler) air even if it's just a bit. I had a puny arsed filter before as there wasn't much room and this one is large. I'm happy with the way it turned out. It's a tight fit being 4" and stuff got moved but where there's a will there's a way much like the way you persevered and got your exhaust the way you wanted it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.