Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

WK2 SRT8 Rear Spoiler

6K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  MeatheadsJSRT 
#1 ·
Hi all I am looking for a rear spoiler for a 2012-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and I also wanted to know if you guys know of a good place to buy replacement carbon fiber parts for the interior -Thanks

#8 ·
I though I saw (on this forum) and wish I could find again, an after market rear spoiler for the 12-13..

that mounts under the rear window, replacing the Body Color Piece and the Chrome Licence plate brow.

Does anyone remember seeing this?

Renegade Tyrannos Body Parts (Just type into Ebay "Tyrannos Jeep Spoiler". They offer a replacement spoiler for the top & one that sits under the rear windshield.

#9 ·
Thanks ! Those pics are of 2014 + but I'm sure they will have something for the 2012. I was hoping to replace the two stock body pieces with one new piece that incorporated a Fin. From what I see it appears the lower spoiler is only the Fin, to be applied to the existing body panels. I may just paint all three to get the look I want. But thanks for the info. Greatly appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.