Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Before and After Pics - 2014 Lowered, chrome delete, plus

3K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  RockSRT 
#1 ·
Hi guys. Finally pulled the trigger and had my white 2014 lowered using the Road Magnet Aggressive Drop springs, had the chrome window trim and roof wrapped gloss black and the mirrors wrapped in carbon fiber. Gloss black replica wheels are coming. The fronts actually didn't clear the calipers so they are sending me 2 replacements (apparently I was the unlucky recipient of a batch not properly forged to spec - I'm a but pi$$ed about that, but). I've been planning this for a long time and glad to finally see it come alive. Much inspiration from the wonderful folks here. Thank you.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks good man! Makes me wish i had a White SRT.. :-l

#9 ·
She's done!

She's finally done. Lowered, chrome delete, roof wrapped gloss black, mirrors wrapped carbon fiber, gloss black 20" wheels and new tires (Yokohama Parada Spec-X, non-runflat). Will likely tint the tails and reflectors soon. Very happy with the result. Huge difference IMO. Low-res indoor pic, sorry, and tires since shined up. Thanks for all of the great inspiration and advice.

Attachments

#10 ·
I still want to know where you got those door badges. I picked some up of eBay and they are shit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.