Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

headlight LED DRL turning Blue !!!

8K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  5_0cherokeesrt 
#1 ·
so I own a 2015 jeep srt and my passenger side headlight LED is turning blue !! and after doing some research found 2 threads about similar cases and in both cases the headlight was changed under warranty.
but the problem is that the dealership refused to replace the headlight and after contacting the regional FCA customer care (middle east) their reply was that the headlight won't be covered by the warranty even though the car is still under warranty . so now am confused what to do since the headlight costs almost 1400 dollars and I won't pay this amount for a manufacturer faulty unit

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
dealership says that the ball is out of their playground and they can't do a thing without the FCA approval so I called them again and raised a new complaint and waiting for their answer , also it would be very helpful if anyone had the same issue and it was replaced by the dealer under warranty to send me a copy of the report if possible

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.