Looking for Jeep GC Altitude for wife - Cherokee SRT8 Forum
Other Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Fiat Vehicle Discussion This is the section for the discussion of all other Chrysler Group LLC vehicles.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-14-2015, 06:30 PM Thread Starter
Elite Contributing Member

Thanked 1,025 Times in 665 Posts
Looking for Jeep GC Altitude for wife

Hey guys figured I would try as many different avenues to find my wife a Jeep as possible. She's pretty set on the altitude trim but might persuade her if I could find an optioned out Laredo. Price range, $32,000 will be our max. Preferably under 40,000mi let's say. Any color. Might have a line on one if it pans out but the first one is usually never the one that works out. Usually the heartbreaker. Lol. Will travel pretty much anywhere if it's worth the trip.

Anything helps guys. Thank you!

Kris

2007 Silver

PERFORMANCE: BOOOOSTED
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Procharger, Paramount, PWR, BBK, American Racing, QTP, Corsa, Derale, Bwoody, QA1, Eibach, R1's, StopTech, Nitto, JerseyBoy Tuning
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

INTERIOR-EXTERIOR: Beautiful inside and out. "Your Jeep is always so clean"

PB:11.65@117 on pump and street tires
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-17-2015, 11:54 AM Thread Starter
Elite Contributing Member

Thanked 1,025 Times in 665 Posts
Any of you have any advice opinions on how much I should be paying private seller for this truck? Looks to be pretty clean. I Blue booked it and went on Edmunds so I have an idea what its worth but that's really all I know I can do or am able to do unless anybody has anything else I should reference. Any car salesman in here that can give me a different perspective? Again anything helps. Little bit of a drive out there so I want to go prepared to negotiate. Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode