'15 dart vs focus - Page 2 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum
Other Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Fiat Vehicle Discussion This is the section for the discussion of all other Chrysler Group LLC vehicles.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-19-2015, 11:01 AM
Marathon Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtrcr View Post
Well the dodge guys were not real excited about our business so we got another focus. And it was the same dealer where i got my 2014 srt...
I'm not surprised,

When I goto the ford dealership to get my fusion serviced. (have lifetime inspection and 3 years free oil changes)

The last time was during lunch time and they offered me a demo car if I wanted to leave the lot to get some lunch for myself.

When I first got my fusion I made an appointment to get a remote starter installed in it. They were booked that week but said if I wanted to drop it off they would screeze it in and give me a lot car to keep for a few days and they would call me when its done.

I took the offer and was surpised when they gave me a new explorer sport to drive around with a full tank of gas and was told don't worry about filling it back up before bringing it back.

I never got service like that from my jeep dealership even though I had all my work done by them on my SRT.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Beast has been sold.
'07 GCSRT8 Black, Daily Driver, 41K Miles, Loaded minus rear DVD
PB 11.17@118 with 1.57 60' uncorrected
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vortech, Snow Meth, Paramount Drivetrain, MHP TCM, Wavetrac, Stage 6 Fuel System, Borla S, QA1 Shocks, 5K HIDs, BWoody Springs, NT05's, R1 Brakes, Medic CF Hood, Stillens.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-19-2015, 02:37 PM Thread Starter
Senior Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMdef9 View Post
I never let my choices be influenced by a salesman. They're just the person who shags the keys for me for a test drive. I have yet to meet one who knows more about the vehicle I'm purchasing than I do. And with the internets, that's how everyone should be too. Maybe I might come back later and ask for a different salesman because I want some one else getting the comish, but they don't determine whether I buy a certain vehicle or not.

If you liked the interior better, I would have went with the Dart. Spend too much in the interior to have an inferior one IMO.

Ether way, hope it works out for you/her.
I agree, as always in life, there were more factors that played in her decision but the sales person was one of them. The dart doesn't feel as live as the focus when you drive it. She was used to the '14 she had so driving the dodge didn't impress her. I did state the point that your are always inside so the interior matters. The Ford is updated compared the the '14 but still the dart is nicer. However our both gut feeling in addition to my experience with the wk1 and now the '14 I unfortunately had to steer away from dodge
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-19-2015, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
Senior Contributing Member

TonySRT8 you know I was really surprised at the last 2 ford dealerships I went to. The 1st was when we got the gf '14 focus and the 2nd time was this week. I don't know if I was lucky but if ford made a 500 hp awd suv I might be considering a test drive
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode