2014 with high mileage? - Cherokee SRT8 Forum
WK2 SRT8 General Discussion This section is for the general discussion of the second generation Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 09:09 PM Thread Starter

2014 with high mileage?

So I'm shopping around right now for a used SRT. I found a 2 owner 2014 local to me with 90,000 miles at a very attractive price of $32,000. Any high mileage owners out their? What are your opinions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 03:19 AM
Thread Derailer

Thanked 1,210 Times in 834 Posts
I wouldn't hesitate if it's a great price. Just go over it carefully. My 15 has been reliable except for the motor I wrecked and the two rear ends from abuse lol.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 02:59 PM

I bought my 2014 a little over a year ago and it had 60k on it (one owner). The car was clean and I paid 44k for it, which at the time was one of the cheapest 2014+ SRTs in the country I think. I have since only put about 7k miles on it and it has been in the shop 5 times. Twice for wheels that would not hold air ...which ended up being corrosion/oxidation on the wheels themselves ($450 to clean THAT mess up) The other 3 times was for a starter that the spealership misdiagnosed twice before getting it right. Still love driving it, and I expected some issues being an FCA product, so it is what it is. I have a 1 mile commute to work however, and I am not sure I would trust my particular SRT on a lengthy daily commute in traffic.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode