Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Any guys near Seattle?

1K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Sillyhp 
#1 ·
Hey guys im new to the area. Anyone out here close to me? Gonna be doing a full build here and looking to see if anyone has a cars and coffee or something like that.

#6 ·
I'm in the Seattle area with a '16 White Night. I see quite a few STTs around the area... seems like a popular choice around here. The is a big event on Saturday mornings at Redmond Town Center during the good weather months called Exotics at RTC exoticsat.com that has a pretty decent showing of cars each week (a lot of collectors and just people with lots of toys.) I took my son down there in my RS5 Cab a few times and he had a blast looking at all the cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7 ·
Well I do go over a few times a year...the soon to be ex gf has family there

#9 ·
just picked up a CPO 12 SRT8 last night. up for a meet or something.

#13 ·
Is this only WK2?

#15 ·
Okay cool! If we can get something planned I'll reach out to the local guys.

#16 ·
Where are u guys getting your work done. I was gonna do motor and trans myself but may not have time. I was talking with Troy at dings but he never calls me back and hese always busy when i call. You would think he would make himself available for a job of this size. I've heard bad things about some of the other shops in the area. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.