Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Thinking I found my Jeep SRT

3K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  howorks 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Been lurking while looking for my SRT. Finally found a one owner 2014 SRT in white with only 16k miles. Every option less the tow package (not sure why someone would choose NOT to order this since it covered when not in use..) 3M clear bra on all impact areas, stock wheels and Concavo wheels, weather tech mats. $47k private party. Retired guy that loves fast cars and was taking delivery of a new toy (Porsche I think) and decided to let the SRT go.

Local dealer quoted me $625 parts and labor for tow package. Still have 2 months left in warranty, so will shop around for an extended.

Seems like a solid deal. Should I get it? Don't think I can do much better.

#15 ·
Yes, I would like to tow something. Maybe a jet ski or a small trailer for a motorcycle. Nothing crazy!

Here is what I got quoted for maxcare.

1) Max Care, 5 year or 60,000 miles. Mopar Direct Price $ 1,415.00

2) Max Care, 6 year or 60,000 miles. Mopar Direct Price $ 1,560.00

These are all based on $100.00 deductible and includes all of the extras with towing, trip interruption, car rental,
key fob replacement and more.

#19 ·
Im about to jump on one myself 14, HK system for 53... So I would be all over this
That's a little steep unless you're in Canadialand or upside down land.

#25 ·
Here she is!

Sorry it took so long to post a picture but here she is. Probably not going to keep the wheels in the current color. But I lOVE this car.

Tinted the front windows
Got my dealer to the the brake squeal TSB so have brand new front rotors
Ordering some winters tires for the spyder monkeys that also came with it

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.