Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

What other vehicles do you guys have?

10K views 77 replies 37 participants last post by  El Jefe 
#1 ·
Just wondering if anyone else has any performance vehicles. I have a 2016 Z06 that I had a ProCharger F-1A put on with American Racing headers put on. I also had a Akrapovic exhaust installed. I'm at 736rwhp right now and debating on whether to add meth to it and turn up the boost. The shop that does all my work
( Race Proven Motorsports | Home of Tax Free horsepower!) said if I do I would be around 900rwhp. I can't even imagine what another 160rwhp would be like. Sorry for all the rambling I just figured there has to be some performance guys in here that have some bad a$$ cars.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Not quiet as bad a$$ as your but I have a 2010 BMW 535i with stage 2 dinan. Fun fast and practical, only things done is exhaust and chargepipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Passmg2
#4 ·
Just sold my 392 Challenger, maybe Viper next.

Reactions: Passmg2
#6 · (Edited)
Heres my '74 Bronco. Original 302 bored out and rebuilt. C4 automatic with Dana 20 twin sticks. 3.5" lift and uncut rear fenders which are getting harder to find. Redoing the interior and then its off to the paint booth with the new cowl hood

I sold my 04 Cobra to use as a down payment on the Jeep :grin2: Made around 530hp/520tq with next to nothing in mods and the supercharger whined like crazy. Such an awesome, reliable car and Ill be getting another one soon Im sure.

I found the new owner on Instagram and hes racing it now

Race 1...he stuttered at the light. Some yellow on yellow crime from the other night. My Screaming Y - danny04svt

Apparently I had a fascination with yellow :grin2:

I have a 2016 Z06 that I had a ProCharger F-1A put on with American Racing headers put on.
Any engine bay pics? I thought all of the C7 Z06s came supercharged?

#13 ·
Heres my '74 Bronco. Original 302 bored out and rebuilt. C4 automatic with Dana 20 twin sticks. 3.5" lift and uncut rear fenders which are getting harder to find. Redoing the interior and then its off to the paint booth with the new cowl hood

I sold my 04 Cobra to use as a down payment on the Jeep :grin2: Made around 530hp/520tq with next to nothing in mods and the supercharger whined like crazy. Such an awesome, reliable car and Ill be getting another one soon Im sure.

I found the new owner on Instagram and hes racing it now

Race 1...he stuttered at the light. Some yellow on yellow crime from the other night. My Screaming Y - danny04svt

Apparently I had a fascination with yellow :grin2:

Any engine bay pics? I thought all of the C7 Z06s came supercharged?
What ya think man??

Attachments

#7 ·
Do the meth, you will not regret it, although I'd seriously doubt you'll pick up what they are claiming. I went from 9psi to 11psi and meth and only picked up 72RWHP. What was very nice though is that the IATs stay cool all the time when I'm on it. I did the Arkansas mile over the summer and my IATs were down in the 60s for the entire run, every run.

As for my other car, it's a 2013 Corvette Grand Sport with an A&A (Vortech) V3-Si running 11psi at present with a dual nozzle meth setup running 100% meth. Only other mod is C6Z06 exhaust manifolds for a little better exhaust flow. Puts down 672RWHP and did 187MPH in the Arkansas mile (standing mile) and 162 at last years Wannagofast 1/2 mile oustide Dallas. I'm probably going to go back for a final pulley change to run 13psi just to get it over 700RWHP, but other than that I'm pretty much done with it for now. Given that the engine is completely stock, I'm not sure I want to push it much further, although I have seen a number of guys push the LS3 to over 900RWHP fairly reliably.

#11 ·
The same shop did a 2106 Z06 with meth and more boost and made 891rwhp.. Go on their Facebook page and check it out. Race Proven Motorsports.. Awesome shop and awesome group of guys. They also did my 2013 Z06 and it made 643rwhp with just a A&A Vortech supercharger and headers with an Akrapovic exhaust.

#12 ·
Yeah, I get they do great numbers out of their cars, I'm just saying you're not going to gain 160HP from doing ONLY meth injection. My guess is that their 160HP estimate would be meth and an increase in boost.

#21 ·
I have 2 other cars I drive. I have a 2015 Ford Explorer Sport (Twin baby turbos). It's tuned and has a 3bar map.

And my work car. I drive the crap out of it because it's free gas and maintenance on it.

Attachments

Reactions: Jfra
#26 · (Edited)
Some AWESOME cars in here guys. Love it.
I also have a 2003 SVT Cobra. Mod list is lengthy, so I will just say that it is Whippled pushing 19psi. 638 RWHP at last dyno. I never drive the thing unfortunately. Only has 28k miles on it and sits in a garage 99% of the time....I know....I am lame.

Attachments

#28 ·
#30 ·
Much better! Mind if I borrow the Porche for a few years, I promise to give it back...........eventually. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

#36 ·
Awesome Side piece's guy's!

Grand national baby!

2013 M5 w a 2016 in production, sud have her end Nov

She make's 610 wheel and about 630 wheel when i Runn 6 gall's E85 ( which is errytime lol

Finally , one of these :) for those latenite gym run's trip to the Super and of cour'se when i'mtriing to gettta set of panties that i jus know are unatainable...

Attachments

#39 ·
That looks gorgeous!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.