Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

SCT Turbo SRT8 Jeep Tuning step one

13K views 85 replies 23 participants last post by  FLSRT8 
#1 ·
Was officially completed today by me down at my good friend Marty’s shop at KRC in Cocoa, FL. Winston (Gracious owner) kindly gave us the thumbs up to start the recalibration process this way so he can skip the piggyback route.
I took my time getting the bottom of the curve cleaned up and we will start on the middle and top mid next week. It was a treat to watch the data fall in line with the 60's in place. If all goes as planned we will have some numbers out of it shortly. So far I am quite pleased with the progress which is a good thing!!

See less See more
#2 ·
That looks great and I know Winston is a stand up guy. Please keep us informed on how it runs. Just my own personal opinion, but with all that heat in there you are going to need to get a new hood. Maybe something we can all enjoy. :D

#4 ·
Check out that fuel return line and boost-sensative regulator!!!

#6 · (Edited)
Yes, full re-do on the fuel system. There's enough boost, fuel, and tuning to support 1000hp+, the truck is limited by what the drivetrain will be able to support. 9" rear is on order, the tranny issues are discussed in another thread.

#10 ·
Looks like it will be incredible. What did you do for a coolant reservoir? What else had to be removed to fit this in the engine bay? What size turbo is that?

Thanks!

#12 ·
*Smaller chrome billet reservoir for coolant.

*Nothing, trimming on the passenger fenderwell

*Turbonetics GTK-850, Race Gate, and Godzilla BOV

#19 ·
Ask and thou shalt receive...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SYhJAQyM6wk

Much thanks to Torrie, supporting vender, for the idle tuning.... and of course much appreciation to the namless company which built this work of art, no questions please, PM for details.

#15 · (Edited)
No i'm going to make you keep the videos in a shoebox in your closet until 2014, similar to the british agreement to give back Hong Kong. :stickpoke:

Are u kidding, post those bad boys! I have to work thurs/fri, doubt I'll be able to watch.

#17 ·
Did you guys ever fix that annoying power steering pump?

#26 ·
TMcphail can point you in the right direction, he is a supporting vendor and can dispense classified information.

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

#27 ·
Winston, I am in the passenger seat of your Jeep right now doing street DL / Recal. I can tell you that PT drivability is coming together perfectly. That is usually one of the most time consuming aspects of the curve to nail down.

I am completely pleased with the results right now.:D:D

I can tell you this thing is going to be insane to drive once we get done with it as long as WOT goes well on the dyno. It gets into boost instantly.

#28 ·
:blueblob: :redblob: :blueblob:

Great news....

Sounds like Marty's special cam for this project in combination with all of the additional porting we did on the exhaust end make it a quick spooler.

:gotrice:

#31 ·
Hopefully we'll be able to make use of all that power. FYI, I have already bought the 9" Ford rear end from Western Diff with the ARB locker.. I just need the core so they can finish the fab work on the axle and get it to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.