Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Continental DWS w/ Bwoody springs/links??

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  SRT8Fanatic 
#1 ·
First off, will the 275/315 setup work with bwoody links and the roadmagnet 1.3" drop?

Second, what are your views on the Continental DWS tire? Any other recommendations for an all season decent priced tire?

Thanks!

#4 · (Edited)
I have DWS 275/315s and bwood links right now everything is good, except one of the bushings on the rear sway link is toast. Waiting til spring then will do Eibachs. Been through 3 sets of OEM runflats and have worn through inner sidewall on all 3 in less than 40,000 miles. Had DWS on now for 8k and they are amazing so far. Great ride, grippy, good rain traction, now just waiting for Chicago to unleash its winter wrath to see how they handle in snow.

Also have DWS on my Maxima, best money I spent on that thing in over 177k mi! I used to hate on continental for being "non mainstream brand" But for the price and performance I have experienced I would purchase again if I needed all season tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.