Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

found something a little different.

8K views 35 replies 24 participants last post by  Get$$$Man 
#1 · (Edited)
saw this on different site, hope it's not old news here.
It's an 05, but it does show what a white srt on 26s would look like.

I think I like the grill...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3145821/3

See less See more
#18 ·
LOL... hysterical... i was thinking of the same thing...

maybe he is just visiting his boy?

nobody who owns 26's should have a ratty lookin fence like that...

anyway.. 26's are absolutely stupid... ride must be GROSS also...

white i like... but everything else is brutal..

#19 ·
As sad as it sounds, I almost like it. Those rims are stupid-big and the grill is a piece of crap, but everything whited-out looks pretty good. I just don't think a Jeep is the right vehicle to do this to but this does come from a guy more into the off-road Jeep.

P.S. What happened to his antenna? Did he just take it off?

#20 ·
Yikes! White looks good, rims & grill are gross

#34 ·
i thought i saw that jeep,he was on his way to eastern pkwy, for the west indies parade last weekend!

#25 ·
hey Mckenzie - are you and Mark having a super secret SRT get together this weekend that I don't know about? I'm actually OFF work both Sat and Sun this weekend, let me know if you guys are up to something local!!!

p.s. - the white is cool, I'd burn everything else

#26 ·
hey Mckenzie - are you and Mark having a super secret SRT get together this weekend that I don't know about? I'm actually OFF work both Sat and Sun this weekend, let me know if you guys are up to something local!!!
How far are you from Delaware?????
Check it out, maybe you can come too, would be great to meet you!

http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16645&highlight=Delaware

It is a 2 hour drive from Greenwich, I will be there with my GF and we will leave around 8am from Greenwich to get there!

#28 ·
sounds very cool gentlemen, allow me to check with my wife and see if she'll sign my permission slip! I'll let ya know asap

#32 ·
I think I just threw up in my mouth..... Kinda digging the white though, but that's it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.