Congrats HawkMan and Stacey! It's a BOY! - Page 4 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum
Off-Topic Discussion If you want to talk about something that doesnt fit into any other section on this site, this is the place to do it. Please keep discussion work safe. Thanks.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 08:47 AM
DAYUM!!!
 
1BAMFR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 14,290
Thanks: 804
Thanked 1,527 Times in 960 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkman996 View Post
The wife just reminded there was a thread on here, she was stalking it last night. Haha

Thanks for all the well wishes. We are very happy with our new little guy. Most of our family expected a girl but he surprised us. I'm thankful he is not an ugly baby! Haha. He was good last night and actually slept all but 2 hours. The nurses just love him, must be all that hair. ;-) lol

We have to stay at the hospital till Sunday since an emergency c-section was needed. I've been back and forth from home to hospital a lot already to take care of the dog and drop her parents off who just flew in. It was her moms b-day yesterday so she got a pretty kick ass present.

Thanks again guys, y'all are my boys!

Attachment 26136Attachment 26137

Good looking boy Dave!

Remember..... steal as many of those hospital blankets and burp clothes as you can, you will need them...haahhahahaha
1BAMFR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 09:48 AM
Major Contributing Member
 
-Chris-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tulsa, Ok
Posts: 1,672
Thanks: 24
Thanked 41 Times in 36 Posts
^^^^amen to that!!! We still have some if those, they turn into great shop rags later on too haha!

Congrats on a healthy baby boy. Your about to have the most fun yet exhausting ride of your life. Enjoy it. Take millions of pictures, when you feel like you have taken enough. Take some more. He will be all grown up before you know it.

I hope you started buying diapers a year ago lol!!


Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App


R.I.P. RoKDoG
Chris
2007 GC SRT-8:Red Rock Crystal: CMR tune from Johan, FRI littleboy, Corsa Cat-back, Jet 180 t-stat, 4" Bwoody, Elite Catch Can, Debadged, 20% tint
-Chris- is offline  
post #33 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Elite Contributing Member
 
hawkman996's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Western, MI
Posts: 6,048
Thanks: 10
Thanked 210 Times in 153 Posts
Thanks guys. I think I saw Stacy already stashing burp rags in the diaper bag. Haha

I've already taken a bunch of pictures...I think I have 10 photos that look the same he is just positioned slightly different. Cannot wait to be cleared to go home from the hospital although the nurses helping at night will be missed.

2006 Steel Metallic 300 SRT8
2008 Cognac Crystal Pearl Chrysler Aspen---not fast----family hauler
2008 Steel Blue SRT8 Jeep---11.86@114----sold
2006 Inferno Red SRT8 Jeep--12.7@104---my first love taken from me
hawkman996 is offline  
post #34 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 02:47 PM
DAYUM!!!
 
1BAMFR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 14,290
Thanks: 804
Thanked 1,527 Times in 960 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkman996 View Post
Thanks guys. I think I saw Stacy already stashing burp rags in the diaper bag. Haha

I've already taken a bunch of pictures...I think I have 10 photos that look the same he is just positioned slightly different. Cannot wait to be cleared to go home from the hospital although the nurses helping at night will be missed.
Dave, What kind of bed did you get? I remember I slept on a very skinny/narrow bench, SUCKED!

The nurses wake your ass up every hour too when they check on her right? hahahah

One of the best things EVER was when I left the hospital and brought back a HUGE New York style pizza with fries and we ate in the room. That hospital food can get old!
1BAMFR is offline  
post #35 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Elite Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago & L.A.
Posts: 2,265
Thanks: 47
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to GodfatherSRT8
Congrats to the whole family!!God Bless the whole family with 6.4L Hemi's that are TT and get ya 30 mpg!!

G.
GodfatherSRT8 is offline  
post #36 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Elite Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 2,976
Thanks: 977
Thanked 631 Times in 449 Posts
Garage
Congrats on the Hawkboy!

You're about to experience the greatest years of your life. Live each one of them to the fullest.

Don't know if your breast or bottle, but take all the bottles they will give you too.

BTW - my 3 month old is snoring on me as I type this by the Christmas tree, couldn't ask for anything more brother.

Last edited by Jack_Toepfer; 12-07-2012 at 05:01 PM.
Jack_Toepfer is offline  
post #37 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 08:54 AM
Elite Contributing Member
 
hawkman996's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Western, MI
Posts: 6,048
Thanks: 10
Thanked 210 Times in 153 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BAMFR View Post
Dave, What kind of bed did you get? I remember I slept on a very skinny/narrow bench, SUCKED!

The nurses wake your ass up every hour too when they check on her right? hahahah

One of the best things EVER was when I left the hospital and brought back a HUGE New York style pizza with fries and we ate in the room. That hospital food can get old!
Yeah, I'm sleeping on a park bench basically being woke up every hour or so with different nurses coming in to check on wife and baby.

I've only had one meal of hospital food. When I go home to take care of the dog eat real food! Haha

May be able to go home today as long as he breastfeeds good up until the afternoon. Little man is doing good, although he was a handful last night screaming for 2 hrs. Think he had gas because I was burping him and he finally let out a huge fart and stopped crying...thats my boy. :-)
hawkman996 is offline  
post #38 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 08:55 AM
Elite Contributing Member
 
hawkman996's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Western, MI
Posts: 6,048
Thanks: 10
Thanked 210 Times in 153 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Toepfer View Post
Congrats on the Hawkboy!

You're about to experience the greatest years of your life. Live each one of them to the fullest.

Don't know if your breast or bottle, but take all the bottles they will give you too.

BTW - my 3 month old is snoring on me as I type this by the Christmas tree, couldn't ask for anything more brother.
That is awesome. We cannot wait to be home by the tree. Very soon.
hawkman996 is offline  
post #39 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 08:59 AM
DAYUM!!!
 
1BAMFR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 14,290
Thanks: 804
Thanked 1,527 Times in 960 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkman996 View Post
Yeah, I'm sleeping on a park bench basically being woke up every hour or so with different nurses coming in to check on wife and baby.

I've only had one meal of hospital food. When I go home to take care of the dog eat real food! Haha

May be able to go home today as long as he breastfeeds good up until the afternoon. Little man is doing good, although he was a handful last night screaming for 2 hrs. Think he had gas because I was burping him and he finally let out a huge fart and stopped crying...thats my boy. :-)
Hahahahhahaa, like father like son!
1BAMFR is offline  
post #40 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 09:00 AM
Elite Contributing Member
 
hawkman996's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Western, MI
Posts: 6,048
Thanks: 10
Thanked 210 Times in 153 Posts
We have snow now so it finally feels like Christmas time. Stacy's mom and dad are loving it.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAutoguide1354982439.176934.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	26153
hawkman996 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HawkMan got rear ended AGAIN!! Harrison@Stage6 Off-Topic Discussion 30 02-05-2010 07:19 PM
HawkMan is offically another GCSRT8 owner!! Harrison@Stage6 Off-Topic Discussion 43 01-12-2010 05:31 PM
Congrats to ME! :) silverbullet Off-Topic Discussion 14 10-19-2009 01:37 AM
Congrats To GSM OurZoo Pics & Video Showoff Section 6 03-17-2008 07:40 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome