Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

<< Hemituner Performance ATCO MSHS- 11/12/16 >>

13K views 137 replies 17 participants last post by  SRT8Ray 
#1 ·
Let's go!!!!

hemirace.com/races/2016-hemituner-performance-mshs-atco/

#2 · (Edited)
&lt;&lt; Hemituner Performance ATCO MSHS- 11/12/16 &gt;&gt;

Dan - I want to sponsor a jeep specific award.

Jeep Epic Fail Award - Awarded to a person that loses when all odds were stacked in their favor.

Qualifying criteria:
Failing to complete a bye run
Launching in reverse in the finals
Red lighting in the finals
Catastrophic/season ending failure during qualifying

If you can please put last year's ATCO refund into it AND I will donate an additional $100.

This should give the winner $200 pristine dollars that they WILL have to pay taxes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Dan - I want to sponsor a jeep specific award.

Jeep Epic Fail Award - Awarded to a person that loses when all odds were stacked in their favor.

Qualifying criteria:
Failing to complete a bye run
Red lighting in the finals
Catastrophic failure during qualifying

If you can please put last year's ATCO refund into it AND I will donate an additional $100.

This should give the winner $200 pristine dollars that they WILL have to pay taxes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm launching in reverse :p

#4 ·
This should be a great event as usual. Brian, how is your Rig coming along?

Reactions: viking757
#23 ·
Every Modern Street HEMI Shootout event features the Stage 6 Motorsports King of the Hill shootout at the end of the day. It puts the winners of each class in a dial in showdown for $1000 cash thanks to Stage 6.

Wait there's more!!!! All season we've been tracking King of the Hill points so we can crown a King of Kings after ATCO. The King of Kings will receive an MSHS Stelli Champions Trophy and $2500 from Stage 6 Motorsports.

After 4 events it is still anyones game having no repeat winners. If there is a tie after the KOTH runoff at ATCO, we will have an additional KING OF KINGS SHOWDOWN FOR ALL THE MONEY!

#25 ·
I blame this on Viking AKA Timzilla!

#27 ·
Hang on here just a sec. So is Brian really getting a GTR and parting out the Jeep? I haven't been keeping track if this is sarcasm or truth

#46 ·
Nope Timzilla….Word on the Street is You Da Man! Unfortunately, I won't be there to hang with the Atco "High Rollers" :crying:

Reactions: viking757
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.